Einstein's Pov (39)

I stroll through the gardens making my way to the corridor outlets where Texas said he last saw my brother. I didn't want to leave without speaking with him, I know we've had rough times between us but we still share this tiny twin bond that's unspeakably present.

I promised I was gonna stay just a day but the thought of being very far from Emma was tormenting me. Not that she isn't safe with my brother, but I was secretly and desperately hoping that my presence would ignite the spark between us. I was so sure of it until tonight at the beach when I saw her with Eric. It was an eye opener.

Phil decided giving me a cold shoulder was his act of disapproval. He thinks a douche bag with shit load of confused emotions shouldn't feel anything. I rub my chest, my broken heart. Who's to say that bad boys can't love?.

I climb the stairs leading to the outlet and feel the night breeze spray all over my skin, causing my hairs to rise. Hawaii is a beautiful city filled with nature. It's the home of hospitality and for lovers looking for a vacation site.

The smell of steamed onions fills my nostrils drawing me back to the first time I toured here with dad.
He was a great traveler, not because he was a renown architect who had clients all over the country but because he had a gypsy mind.

He brought me on one of his many business trips, I'm not sure why it's Hawaii but I know for certain it was the best days of my life, in Hawaii? With my role model.

We went sightseeing in a helicopter to see the magnificent emerald green cliffs of Nā pali. It was one of the untouched ravines since the ancient Hawaiian settlers. Then we surfed at Waikiki and had an invigorating lomi lomi massage at a nice hotel.

It made me feel sad as I thought about it, so I decided to let the thoughts go.
I round the corner to the corridors to find two people instead of one.

"What the hell?!" I bark in anger.

Eric shrugs her off and sits himself up. "Einstein" he says in a surprised tone.

"What's the meaning of this shit I just saw?" I command, my heart is beating so fast as I step closer. Cheryl crawls behind him.

"Hey calm down bro, it's not what it seems. We... We were just making out"

"Making out?... Does Emma know it's cool for her boyfriend to make out with her best friend?" I challenge.

My brother jerks his head in resignation. He's flexing his palms perhaps thinking of a better lie.

"Stein please you can't tell her_" before he could get another word out of his dirty mouth, I grab Cheryl's silk nightie and with my other hand trap folds of her hair, twisting her neck at an awkward arch.
She yelps in pain but I don't care.

She's a traitor, bitch!

That's all I can think of. How she's been lying face to her friend, and have become an incurable disease to my brother. It's her fault, it's all her doing.

Eric intervenes, unclenching my hand from her body.

"Einstein, listen!... Listen to me it's not her fault, it's all mine okay? Let me explain" he begs, tugging at me until I shove her over, making sure she lands on her butt because that's my specialty.

"I'm listening!" I whisper, fuming.

"You have to calm down, violence would only lead to more problems. She's a girl yuuno?_"

"Are you gonna stand here defending that bitch or speak some sense?!" I bark, my gaze follows the idiot as she picks her disarrayed self and rushes off.