Jessica's Pov (46)

"Are you gonna spend the whole day in the bathroom Jes?!!!" Natasha, my elder sister, barges in with her towel and soap dish. She stops to stare at me pissed, but I ignore her and continue shaving.

"You have grown disrespectful Jess, I'm talking to you, don't you dare ignore me!!!" She yells pushing at me.

I turn to her with my razor in hand. "Push me once more and I'll scratch your ugly face with this razor!" I warn returning to duty.

I watch her from the mirror smirk in challenge before moving closer. "Are you threatening me?... You wanna scare me with that stupid toy?!!! Then do it!" She pushes my head with a force that almost hits the wall mirror, she continues with it until I can't take it anymore. In blinding anger, I swing the razor at her not minding if it's her face or belly. Natasha screams in shock as the pain settles in.

There's blood all over her chin and shoulder, I don't feel remorse because I warned her, she picked on me first.

"You cut me open bitch?!!!" She throws herself at me with force swinging me to the other side of the bathroom. I slip and fall flat on my butt. I Yelp in pain but she's not done with me as she sits over me dropping a series of slaps on my cheeks. I struggle to get a hold of her face but she's too heavy on me.

Natasha is fat! I'm not sugarcoating words, she's not chubby or thick but fat. And she's currently on top of me throwing slaps on my battered face when Vicky rushes in at the amount of ruckus we were causing.

"Wtf? Tasha, get off her!!!" She yells pulling her out of me. I struggle to catch my breath, coughing and wincing, I can't feel my face.

"Have you gone crazy?! She's your little sister and you're beating her up like she's some thief. Do you know how much you weigh?" Vicky cautions.

"Don't yell at me Vicky, she started it all. She used her dirty razor on me. Look!" She shifts her face and shoulder exposing her wound.

Vicky turns to me in horror. "Is that true Jess? Did you cut your sister?!"

I ignore her, wishing she didn't interrupt us so I can get my revenge on Tasha.

"Of course she did! Do you think she'll agree to it?... She's been in the bathroom for hours and I needed to have my bath. Does she think she's the only one who has a rich boyfriend to please? As a matter of fact, I'm going on a date!!" Tasha boasts squeezing the faucet on while applying soap to her bare body.

I get up from the floor to avoid getting soaked and walk out on them with the sole aim of never returning to that house again. I wish.

I don't ever wanna see her face again, she's my worst sibling. Always jealous of my relationships and achievements. She was so happy when she heard that Landon and I had broken up. I guess she heard we're back together now it's pissed her off.

We live with my mum in a two-room apartment. I'm not sure how she affords to pay rent cos that's all she does for us. Give us a roof over our head then go about her business. Every night it's a different man, some of them are shameless to the point they accost me and my sisters promising to pay for a few hours with us. It was terrible but we soon got used to them.

I put on one of the nice expensive mini gowns I bought from the boutique last week. I've been saving up for it since the Hawaii trip. I don't want to look miserable when the rest return and I certainly don't want my friends to know that the reason I wasn't present on the trip was that I couldn't afford it so I did some shady work and saved up some money for new school clothes.
I'll never be their laughing stock.

Landon promised to pick me up by seven thirty and it was seven-fifteen by my time. So I rush out, off to my pretend home. It's a modern house just a stone's throw from mine but the owners were travelers and were never around. When I reach the gate I text the gatekeeper 'it's me' and a few minutes later the gate slides open and I enter.