Bio

Unlike other stories Author will donate a bio to you at the start :3

Name: Yun Y/N

Info: As the youngest child of the Yun family Y/n grew up in the shadows of his sister Jin, also known as Yun Jin, unlike Y/n who wanted to be called by his first name Yun Jin was adamant to be called by either her full name or by her last name only. Not even her brother was allowed to call her Jin.

Origin: Liyue

Vision: A Cryo vision that will be obtained at a certain point of time.

Weapon: While the Yun familie was originaly a family of weaponsmiths Y/n himself isn't the biggest fan of any heavy weaponry, thus he decided to harness his vision's elemental energy with a catalyst.

Skills: - Unknown -

Constellation: Speculum Mundi

(As you can see Author is no artist so yeah

(As you can see Author is no artist so yeah. Please this had no right to take me this long, anyway to explain it a bit the orange spots are the Constellation's stars, the yellow line their connection and in the back is the outline of the physical appearence, a mirror. Shocking I know.)

Translated Constellation: Mirror of the world / Mirrored World

Family: Growing up Y/n always lived in an empty house. With his father being a playwright and his mother being a famous singer it was quite obvious that they were rather busy people, however Yun Jin was always allowed to accompany them to the Yun-Han Opera Troup meetings leaving their youngest son alone at home. At first they felt bad, but when they saw that he was able to take care of himself just fine the two decided it was ok for him to stay alone inside. When he reached the age of 17 Yun Jin had already made her debut as an Opera singer in Liyue and had become just as famous as her parents, but it was on the night of her biggest performances that she recived the news of their parents death, caused by a Thunderstorm that had hit their boat after leaving Inazuma to return home from a world tour. Until this day Yun Jin has made no mention of their parents demise to Y/n.

Friends: Xiangling & Guoba, Keqing

Some Facts:

- Y/n met Guoba after said bear tackled him to the ground for a hug. All by the order of a now laughing Xiangling.

-When Y/n is sad he searches for Xiangling in hopes of borrowing guoba for a hug, usually end with him falling asleep on Guoba or on Xiangling's shoulder.

-Xiangling is the only one who knows Y/n likes muscles and not thighs ;)     (I mean she knows he's gay not his actual preferences. I though the innuendo was clear to see)

- Y/n has never told Xiangling his birthday, so since they met at the age of ten he alway receives a gift and a cake once a year. The date? Xiangling just decided to celebrate his birthday on a different month and day each year.

-Xiangling has a calender where she crosses out the dates she already chose to celebrate his birthday once.

-Yun Jin forgot her Brother's birthday. Has not once asked him since they were 8, which was the last birthday they celebrated together.

- Once while Y/n was cooking his special dish he unknowingly attrackted the Yuheng with the nice smell of his best Golden Shrimp Balls, once she made herself know by asking to try it he nearly passed out.

-Y/n does not know that the Yuheng and Keqing are the same person and once proudfully told her that he thought the Yuheng was the best Qixing since the Yuheng refused to rely on the gods alone.