[SP] Tales of a Happy Ever After

With a bit of delay I present to you the second Chapter of the vacation special

________________________________________________________________________________

Paimon: "Are we sure leaving them behind with Fischl was a good idea?" Questions like these also pestered my mind since we left the still unconscious Y/n with Fischl.

It was only yesterday that we explored a mysterious mirage that seemed to reflect Kazuha's past and experiences, so one can imagine our suprise when we heard a somewhat loud scream coming from the sky only to be followed by a figure plummeting into the sea. While the others were busy gasping and asking who that was I was already in the water diving after them. Only upon reaching the figure did I notice that it was Y/n, how he got here is a question for another day I guess.

Lumine: " I'm sure they'll both be fine. Both Fischl and Y/n aren't exactly pushovers so we shouldn't worry too much."

Kazuha: " If I may, I believe Paimon is more worried about Fischl than anyone else, she seems to be... acting rather odd as of late." Doesn't she always act off?

Mona: "Agreed and from what you told us that friend of yours isn't the most trusting of people, but I don't think the two will start a fight out of the blue." Yeah let's hope he won't start with his glacier spam again.

Xinyan: "Well the let's get this show on the road! The quicker we reconnect the water system the quicker we can return. No slacking, let's go!" And off she is, better start following her.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Y/n

A slight breeze of cool air gently awoke me, 'tho I refused to open my eyes just yet. I'd rather just lay here and relax a bit more after this horror story of a vacation flight. Expecting soft sand under me I spread my arms out, however I did not expect the sudden burst of cold from my arms.

Jumping up I noticed my surrounding, a frozen forest surounded the clearing I layed in and a bonfire was placed to my left. The surrounding itself was rather dark, indicating that it was night already. Looking up I watched as veils of beautiful colours illuminated the sky, the small lights of the stars decorating the background.

Now there's just one thing left to question.

Y/n: "Where in the seven archons am I ?"

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Lumine

It took us a lot longer than we expected but having to climp so much sure is exhausting, reminds me of all these collecting tasks in Liyue's wilderness.

Upon reaching the shore of our little, temporary home island I wanted nothing more than to sit down and relax, however the moment we were noticed it was already too late. Fischl has spotted us.

However unlike her usual calm and elegant walking she was currently running towards us with a look of great distress on her face, could it be another sighting of Fatui agents? I already made sure to defeat any I see on the other islands without the group noticing.

Fischl: " What ho my royal attendents, I Fischl have a pressing matter to report. The friend of my star-crossing companion has attempted to avoid the gaze of ones leftmost eye, the Auge der Verurteilung that allows only the prinzessin to gaze at the strings of fate and beyond! Their grand departure accompanied by nought but the brilliance of Ice." I...what? To my delight Oz decided to speak up.