[SP] Gallant Knight

'Y/n': "After all, 'Happy Ever After' just means the next chapter hasn't started yet."

It feels good to see how a single person can change the direction of one's life in the matter of minutes. If our past interactions were with his nice self...I doubt I would've survived to tell the tale of his old self.

Breaking out of our stubbor we checked our surrounding for any new clues as to where to go to next since standing in a forest during a snowstorm wasn't the nicest option.

Kazuha: "Everyone I smell smoke just up ahead, let us make haste!" Without much of a second thought we all practically ran to where Kazuha was pointing, eventually ending up at the edge of the forest.

Mona: "Great now where to next? Its not like the fire will magically burn brighter now just because we're looking for it now." No Lumine don't say anything yet, knowing this domain her sass is about to backfire.

And just as I predicted a beautiful red glow broke through the thick snowstorm, acting like a lighthouse in the dark. Everyone gave Mona a cheeky smile before walking towards the fire.

As we stepped closer and closer we noticed the snowstorm diminishing until it was practically nothing but a gentle breeze in the wind. A breeze that gave space to a beautiful, clear night. The dimly lit sky being painted in the colour of the rainbows was truely magnificent.

Y/n: "Experts call them Aurora Borealis or more commonly known as Norther lights, a beautiful act of nature that can only be seen during special nights all the way in Snezhnaya. I've only ever seen them once, I hope you like them." Shocked by his sudden words we turned towards the bonfire, not expecting Y/n to just casually sit there.

Xinyan: "Finally we found ya! Sure you're okay?"

Y/n: "It appears you found a way to me before I found a way out of this place. Also hello Lumine and friends, how nice of you to bring some food too." Did that man just say my name AND call Paimon emergency food?! I could kiss him right now! No wait, focus Lumine, he is a taken man and you do not want to play the 'Barbatos dodge these Mountains' game, besides does that mean he experienced the same thing as Kazuha?

Kazuha: "It appears a cabin has appeared just over there, I propose we escape this cold before engaging in small talk." I was going to agree with him, but like always someone interrupted me, this time however it was Fischl and not this stupid mirage.

Fischl: "Thou would do good to acknowledge one's presence for I am Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung and you are but, dare I say, a pawn beneath my feet. Therefore the prinzessin hereby demands to hear thy plea!"

Expecting no one to understand her we already eyed Oz, awaiting his translation so that Y/n may answer so imagine our suprise when Y/n went on his right knee and held his left hand over his heart before speaking once more.

Y/n: "Understood, I Yun Y/n shall serve as your pawn in the enemies lair, I shall become what thou may require of me for the Prinzessin is eternal, just like our beloved immernachtreich." Fischl was about to speak once more before Mona interrupted her.

Mona: "This is nice and all but I'm freezing so I'll go now whether you decide to stay here or come with me is your decision." Well cold like we all were we decided to leave, continueing whatever this was later.

Deciding to fall to the back of the group I reconvened with Y/n who made sure everyone went through the door without a hitch.

Lumine: "Tell me your secret!" How is this possible, tell me!