Everfrozen Gates of Teyvat

One of the last chapters of the Osial arc :D (This story is seperated in Osial, Beisht and the Chasm) There will be quite a few POV changes during the later part, just saying.

________________________________________________________________________________

I have to admit that watching that ginger escape was nothing short of enraging, but I know he won't get far, with those wounds his only option is the Northland Bank where the others should be arriving at by now. While I was planning my next step carefully Lumine was busy calling Childe by every name under the sun.

Lumine: "- and if you ever come close to me again I'll-" Well someone's mad...

Paimon: "Lumine Paimon doesn't think he can hear you anymore. We should probably leave and check out what he did with those talisman." He said he summoned Osial right? That won't be good for anyone.

Y/n: "Osial or also known as Overlord of the Vortex, he is by no means an easy foe to defeat. If what stories of old are anything to go by that is." I hope they understand that there is a reason why he's known as a god.

Paimon: "Don't worry we've battled a dragon once and we actually won!" Judging by the side eye Lumine is giving her I'm going to assume Paimon did in fact not help.

Y/n: "It is said that Osial was capable of creating tsunami waves taller than Liyue's mountains. He was stopped by Rex Lapis during the Archon war and was trapped beneath Guyun Stone Forest. Personally I think the Fatui are trying to lure out Rex Lapis."

Paimon: "Now is not the time but Paimon has to ask anyways. How come that you know so much about Liyue? Oh and you also knew about the gnosis!" That took her long enough to realize.

Lumine: "To be honest I'd like to know as well, but we should get going now, we've wasted enough time here. Let's go." Giving her a slight nod I made my way towards the door and opened it.

Honestly what we saw outside was pretty mild compared to what I thought would be happening out there. It seems the winds and rain have not reached a lethal level yet, perhaps because of Osial being sealed for so long. Noticing a rather large shadow move above us we look up to see the Jade Chamber making its way to the Harbour.

Paimon: "Its Ningguang and the adepti! Let's go help them!" They want my help as well?

Y/n: "I'm sorry but this is where our paths differ. You may assist in the battle against Osial. I however have already arranged a trap that our lovely harbinger just blindly activated. Now I must really get going, but let's meet again once this is all over ok?" Not waiting for them to repond I finally made a dash back towards Liyue.

What I didn't expect was the Fatui uprising that was taking place all throughout Liyue right now. Anywhere I looked I saw a mililith guard fighting with a Fatui, of course I took out any Fatui on my that I could but that brought an even more unwanted scenario. Having noticed my fast pace many Fatui began grouping up as a means to stop my advance but before they were even able to gather they were already being attacked by blades made from pure ice, much to my suprise.

???: "We will handle them from here, Xiangling informed us just in time. It'll be our pleasure to defend Liyue Harbour! Spirit blade, attack!" Shouted the white haired boy, who I could only guess was Chongyun, beside him stood another boy with a weird type of bowl cut. The two of them made quick work of most of the Fatui, those that weren't defeated immediately were frozen by their combined Hydro and Cryo energy.

Hu Tao: "Aya leave some clients for me as well! Oh and go get 'em Tiger!" looking up I watched as Hu Tao kicked a few Fatui down the stairs, allowing me free passage once more.