A Great Day To Be Tired

Reflections.

How can one be sure they are staring at a reflection and not just another person?

It had been years since the last time Y/n was able to look into the mirror and confedently say 'This is me, Y/N!' without a doubt. Years since he knew it was just a reflection, but nowadays he was not so sure anymore.

'Is this really my reflection? '  was now a thought that repeated itself everytime he looked in a mirror. After all....how can one know that it is them when they themselves do not know who they are.

________________________________________________________________________________

It had been the same boring schedule for years now. Since his parents left the boy had to continously wake up early, just so he had enough time to get ready and eat breakfast with his best friend Xiangling before continuing toward the Yun-Han Opera to fill out his father's paperwork. It was quite the mundane routine for the (H/c) male, who quiet frantically did not understand Liyuen law at all.

Arriving at the Yun-Han Opera House the male let a yawn escape his mouth, knowing he wasn't mentally ready for what he was supposed to do once he walked through these doors, although he did take notice of the rather tall male that examined the Opera House from outside he was simply too tired to care about the stranger at all. Finally collecting every bit of mental energy he had left the male pushed open the doors, his expression remaining neutral even as his ears were violated by what was supposed to be a new Opera.

Unsuprisingly he saw his 'sister' Yun Jin already performing on the stage practising the new opera dedicated to Rex Lapis, sadly she somehow managed to miss every note possible and sounded more like a nail dragging across a chalk board. Deciding that his brain wasn't ready for this kind of onslought that early in the morning he simply fled to his father's office that he took over until said man returns. Since his parent left for an international opera tour he hasn't heard a word from them, apparently neither did his sister Jin, yet the paperwork continued to pile up. Lucky for him the office was sound proof so headaches from his sister's screeching were avoidable, but even he had to admit that once she knew the song she could sing it even more beautifully than their mother ever could. Still his anger remained since he had to fill out the paperwork for both of his parents while Yun Jin only performed.

Sighing once again the boy was happy he had chosen Liyue's top legal expert Yanfei as his tutor, otherwise he wouldn't be able to fill out any of these sheets, even then some of them made the him groan at their complexity.

Y/N: "I swear on the seven Archons I hope that whoever designed these rules was or will be taken out by a meteor send by Rex Lapis himself or so the Archons help me! Why does everything have to be so specific and why are there so many exceptions?!" The man swore before dropping his head on the desk, creating a loud *thump* sound

Regretting his choice immediatly the male rubbed his now red forehead before finishing the last few papers needed. His eyes sparkling once he realized that he had finished everything, meaning he could leave now, since ,unlike his father, Y/n refused to work for a specific amount of 'office hours' as he called it. His sister couldn't blame him since he never even wanted to be involved in their familie's whole opera phase and at the end of the day he finished everything that was presented to him on his desk once he arrived, sadly today would proof to be different.

???: "We have received an urgent request from the Qixing themselves! Please see to the answer of it immediatly got it? From what I've read the request was send by the Tianquan and Yuheng, they probably want to reserve two seat for the Opera next week, who knows. The messenger said should we need more information than already provided we should seek out the secretary Ganyu. Have fun!" Said his sister, who just barged in giving him a new task as well as a heart attack. Before any words left his mouth she had already dropped the files and left, shutting the door loudly.