Yuheng Who?

POV: 3rd Person

'Calm down, you just need their signatures and you'll be gone. No need to panic, you got this!' Y/n mentally said, preparing himself for more social interaction, tho' his attempts to calm himself failed the minute he saw the doors to the Yuhen's office. Now standing infront of a massive door he watched anxiously as Ganyu stepped towards the giant of a door that could probably fit a Mitachurl and simply knocked.

*Knock Knock*

???: " Come in!" A familiar female voice shouted from the other side and Y/n could swear he heard that voice before, yet he was unsure from where. Thinking his mind was playing a trick on him he reinsured himself that he never met a Qixing in his life, not yet at least.

However his question's answer were slapped in his face as he saw who the Yuheng actually was. There behind a dark wooden desk sat Keqing, a young woman he met when he accidentaly attracketed her with the smell of his freshly made Golden Shrimp Balls, of course he shared them with her while they introduced themselves.

Keqing: "Ah Ganyu, still no luck in finding the representative of the Opera House?" She asked her secretary, not noticing the male standing behind said secretary yet.

Ganyu: "The opposite actually! Excuse their tardiness for they had to visit Bubu Pharmacy first, sadly our urgend request foiled these plans slightly, pushing every appointment back some time, but they're here now with the documents you need to sign." She quickly explained, nearly stumbling over her words.

Keqing: "Huh? We? Ganyu, you're alon-" She interupted herself once she saw someone shifting behind Ganyu, finally realizing there was indeed another person. Recognizing the person she froze, of course it was the one person beside Ganyu and her collegue who knew of her weakness for Golden Shrimp Balls.

Y/N: "Yes we. Allow me to formerly re-introduce myself Keqing, Yuheng of the Qixing. I am Yun Y/n, a pleasure to meet you." Now to Ganyu this was a normal introduction, Keqing however heard his specific pronounciation of the word Yuheng and knew he was mad at her for not telling him earlier.

Without further small talk Y/n walked up to her desk and presented her with the required paperwork to fill out. While he was busy instructing Keqing of the Opera's rules and terms she was signing neither of them noticed the rather tall and slender figure entering the room and standing behind Ganyu.

Y/N: "Now with that out of the way there is one more small inconvenience I'll have to report to you, tho' could we perhaps first locate the Tianquan? I hate repeating myself." He stated, not noticing Keqing's slight smile when she looked past him.

Ningguang: "Is it my turn now? I must say I didn't expect to meet the youngest member of the famous Yun family today." Was what the tall lady said, her sudden appearance making both Ganyu and Y/n shriek and jump from shock.

Y/n: "A-ah, a pleasure to meet you as well Lady Ningguang. If I may be so bold to ask, but how much did you hear?" The young men asked, slightly stuttering. It was evident that he had no social interaction for quiet some time, the sudden scare didn't help the mentally unprepared man in the slightest.

Ningguang: "No worries I have heard all I need to hear before signing, so please if I may ask, what is that inconveniance you talked about earlier?" She asked, just dismissing the male's nervous breakdown in front of them. After all it wasn't the first male who stuttered the second they saw her.

Y/N: "Of course, so while I understand your wish to spectate the release of the new Rex Lapis Opera we'll publish next Saturday, you must understand that the Opera is especially crowded the day before the Rite of Descension. Thus we could not place you in the VIP area, I apolegize for that, but it was by sheer luck that we still found two open seats for that day! So I hope you understand!" He told them in a rather rushed manner, stumbling over his word before bowing to them.