Serpent Skewer

I'm tired and didn't proofread, sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Back in Liyue~

Paimon: "Woah Shenhe is freezing the Tsunami solid! She's really powerful!" I wanted to give a snide remark but a glowing portal to my left stopped me.

Lumine: "Wait Y/n? I though you'd return tomorrow? Well the more the merrier right?" Why is he looking around horrified? Wait I know that deadpanned expression, don't you dare.

Y/n: "Honestly? What the fuck Lumine?! I've been gone for less than a day and you go and summon Osial 2.0?! You know what? No." What does he mean 'no'

Lumine: "What do you mean no?! I could really use your help!" Wait...why is he walking backwards? Please don't tell me..

Y/n: "There is only so much bullshit I can endure. Have fun with that Osial knockoff though!"

And he walked back through the portal. Great, just great.

POV: Y/n

Exiting the portal I made sure to remain close to the coast, just incase Lumine and Shenhe weren't enough, which I doubt but still, more reinforcements are better than none right?

Walking past a very calm looking Catheryn, who was still blissfully ignoring the huge water noodle in the background, doing her duties at the Adventurer's Guild I found a certain little Zombie child looking out towards the sea, observing Beisht's every move. That was until she noticed my presence.

Qiqi: "Big brother... civilians refused to listen to Qiqi, they....don't want to leave. Qiqi is confused."

Y/n: "Sometimes people, no matter how powerless they may be, want to help protect their home in any shape or form they can."

Qiqi: "But...do they not want...to live? Qiqi wished she could....once more."

Y/n: "Of course they do, but how will they survive if they lose their home? Many people that live in Liyue harbour today just aren't cut out to fight everyday just to survive. They won't leave because they know that the Qixing won't let Liyue drown, they put all of their faith in people like Miss Ningguang."

Qiqi: "Qiqi understands, Qiqi will stay and protect them. I only have one request, incase this might be the last battle." Oh my heart, two full sentences, I can't.

Y/n: "Of course, anything for you."

Qiqi: "Qiqi wants to hold Big Brother Y/n's hand. Can I...do that?" Proud big Brother moment.

I gave her a silent nod, holding out my hand for her to take. Now we just watched as chaos ensued, although it seemed as if the Qixing had everything under control I knew better than to trust on that. We watched as every large wave was directly frozen, creating openings for the new Jade Chamber and Crux fleet to exploit, them doing so with the help of some kind of ballista. Meanwhile i watched in peace as I started to gather cryo energy in the surrounding, telling Qiqi to do the same, just incase Beisht sends her waves towards the Harbour, knowing my gut is never wrong I watched with a silent glare as the serpent created a wave that easily towered over the current Jad chamber's altitude. The shouts of terror I heard from all around the Harbour were the sign I needed to ensure I wasn't dreaming.

From behind me I heard but three pairs of feet running towards me, turning around I was surprised to see not only Zhongli but also Xiao and Madame Ping, of course I knew of her adeptus ranking but it was still a surprise nevertheless.