Pluit Draco

Ya might have noticed that while yes I returned it doesn't mean a steady upload schedule, since I've returned I started doing more sports, less Genshin playing etc. Of course It doesn't mean I won't continue with writting stories, I'll just have a bit less time for that than before.

________________________________________________________________________________

This morning was more than hectic to say the least, while the opera troup was rehearsing one last time I spent my whole morning preparing the seats and hanging the special Rex Lapis banners in there temporary places to the left and right of the stage. It would be an underestimation to say we woke up before the sun could sho its pathetic, eye burning face to the Harbor.

Noticing I had finished my tasks I decided to take a stroll through Liyue's busy streets, watching as the many different citizen rush through the streets. On my walk I decided to take a break and watch as many guards and workers mingled in front of the Ministry of Civil Affairs while slightly smiling to myself, happy that I only had to look pretty today.

???: "Hey Lumine, that guy over there has a vision, maybe he'll be nicer than the rest around here

???: "Hey Lumine, that guy over there has a vision, maybe he'll be nicer than the rest around here. C'mon let's go and ask him!" I heard a high pitched voice say, their voice was so high pitched that one could easily hear it amongst the crowd.

Feeling a slight tapping on my shoulder I spun around, only to stand face to face with...a flying fairy child?

???: "Excuse us, would you happen to know where we can watch the Rite of Descension? Paimon knows that it's supposed to happen today, but Paimon forget to ask where." The floating Child now known as Paimon asked.

Y/n: "Well if you're here for the Rite of Descension you'll have to walk all the way up to Yujin Terrace but uh how do I say this..." I started to explain to them, but I didn't want to tell them that they'd have to wait at least another six hours before said Rite would start.

???: "Paimon I told you to stop flying off on your own! What happens if I don't know where you went?! Please excuse any offending words she may have directed towards you!" Shouted a golden haired girl that was dressed in a pretty white dress, a white flower adorning her golden hair. While she said that she also forced the small child to bow.

Paimon: "Hey cut it out will ya?! Cryo boy told Paimon where the Rite will take place, he was also about to tell Paimon something else before you interrupted him MMPH!" Shouted the flying child, now pouting while looking away.

???: "Sigh....You didn't even introduce yourself did you? I doubt someone would name their child 'Cryo boy'. " Said the girl while scolding the small fairy.

???: "Well let's start from the beginning shall we? I am Lumine, a traveller on her way to visit every place Teyvat has to offer! We're currently visiting Liyue for the Rite of Descention!" The blond introduce herself seeming more happy than a few seconds ago.