Time of Truth

Sorry for the wait, I've been collecting all my forsaken chapters/story parts that I left out. That way I can release a Chapter after the storie's end, one for funny situations and general out of context stuff that didn't make the cut. :)

I'm too tired to proof read this, report any grave mistakes please and thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Lumine

Walking through Liyue Harbour during the Lantern Rite is and will always be a treat for the eye and the same can be said for its main event. I mean who would expect to see the funeral director Hu Tao to be on stage rapping of all things? Certainly not me.

And just like every year there are a few mini-games to participate in, like the shadow theatre we visited just now, that sadly doesn't mean all of them are enjoyable.

But despite the joy that was the last few days I can't seem to feel happy. Well I'm happy, yes, but it feels like there is always that little something missing. I know Aether is against the Archons and Celestia, but surely it wouldn't hurt him to show his stupid face every now and then right? Wrong.

Paimon: "Say Lumine, why don't we stop by and see why Y/n asked for us? If he made Xiao his messenger it must've been important right?" Or he was just to lazy to find me himself.

Lumine: "I guess it wouldn't hurt to check in on them, besides I wonder how far they're along in their wedding planning." Guess our return to Sumeru will have to wait.

Paimon: "Come on, this way! Let's check out his house first!" Aaand I'm being dragged around again. Wait a second.

Lumine: "Paimon, since when do you know where he lives? Better yet, how do you know?"

Paimon: "Ohhh, Paimon overheard Hu Tao and Xiangling planning to prank him when you were out with Xiao!" Makes sense I guess?

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Y/n

Why didn't anyone tell me how difficult wedding planning is?! At least Shenhe volunteered to help with the writting the invitations, something about testing a new printing machine from Cloud Retainer. At this point I'm to tired to ask and let's not forget that Lumine is coming by at some point these days. I wonder how she'll react to seeing four Archons chilling in my house.

'Knock Knock'

Guess I got to take that, but I haven't even finished braiding Nahida's hair yet.... I wonder, could it be Xiangling with new ideas for the menu?

...

No, it's just Lumine, now I'm glad Ei answered the door instead of me.

Lumine: "Xiao says you called for me..... uh hi Ei? You're not Y/n?" By the Archons I love it when she's riding herself into embarrassing situations!

Ei: "Greetings, you have business with Y/n so you may enter." I watched as Lumine awkwardly shuffled inside with Paimon, clearly not able to wrap their heads around Ei's presence in my house.

Ei: "Phew, now that we're behind closed doors... how have you been Lumine?! I can already see you've gotten stronger since our last meeting, perhaps another sparring session is in order? We shall meet in that Teapot of yours! Now come here!" it's a relief to see Ei being so casual now, perhaps she's acting like that because she's not within Inazuma? I heard they have a buttload of traditions for everything, sounds really comprimising.