Returning trouble

This feels like Chaos.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Lumine

Y/n: "Babe let. me. go." You must be wondering why Y/n is currently glaring at the horizon, trying to continue his murderous march towards the boats.

Zhongli: "No. I cannot condone your violent intentions! Not if it involves another Archon, besides that drunk bard." Or why Zhongli is despesperatly holding him back.

Y/n: "She tried to kill Lumine!" Oh yeah I told them about my time in Inazuma, apparently Ei was made aware of my journey, yet chose to not tell her puppet, leading to this.

Zhongli: "Good point. Be back tomorrow, have fun." Yeah Y/n can be scary and that's coming from me, I mean he just intimidated the Geo Archon into submission.

Y/n: "Great! See ya by morning babe :3" How did he manage to say :3??? But I love Zhongli's positive reinforcement!

Anyways me and Paimon are currently standing beside the two, dumbfound at this conversation.

Lumine: "What do you mean 'be back by morning', it'll take you like two days by boat in itself right?" Why is he looking at me with this pitifull expression?

Y/n: "Right I haven't told you yet. Turns out I can enter my rifts and exit them wherever I want, I just need to know the place. So just tell me the next time you need to go to Inazuma, I'l be happy to shorten your journey. Anyways bye." With a little salute he just fell backwards, revealing a rift behind him.

Lumine: "Damit Y/n! Stop dropping these facts on me while you leave!"

Paimon: "How about we check in with Ningguang? Didn't she invite us to some kind of announcement? *Also Paimon thinks all this anger is bad for your heart*." I'll just pretend to have overheard that.

Lumine: "Fiineee, let's go now. Have a nice day Zhongli!"

Zhongli: "Indeed, a good day to you too traveler. Should Y/n return prematurely let him know that I'll be visiting Xiao." Geez what I'd give to have such a nice partner too, I mean we never know if Y/n is coming back right? A girl can only dream I guess, after all this is Y/n I'm talking about. He'll crawl out of his own grave just to spite me, best friend stuff and all that.

~Meanwhile in Inazuma~

Y/n: "And then I'll arrive at the Tenshukaku? Great, thank you!"

Yoimiya: "Yes yes, i gotta go back to my own Y/n story, Bye!" Strange woman.

Deciding to not question her I made my way to this Tenshukaku place that Lumine talked about, speaking off...I think I'm going to buy one of those cameras first.

Having done just that I was met with another dump fact. I was able to enter the Tenshukaku with no problem, like the guards straight up ignored my presence. It's like everyone here is a NPC warning the player about the Domain in the back or something. Anyways me being me meant maximum drama while I entered.

*Crash*

Yes those were the doors, yes I nearly hit the Electro Archon herself with one of those, but I don't care right now. Anyways I just walked in, my rage for her finally returning.

Y/n: "YOU! You're the Electro Archon right? Or are you the Puppet? If you're the pupett than show me the real one right now!"

Raiden Shogun: "Mph if you know of the arrangement than I shall not stall you." As if I'd let some stupid Puppet stall me... where the f am I now?