Outtakes/Easter eggs

As mentioned here are all conversations/memes etc. that didn't make it into the final edit of a chapter :) also some of the easter eggs I hid in the story, some have been figured out already, some didn't. Both sections are seperated, just in case you're not interested in one of them.

I'll just throw them on here without context... ok maybe some could need context but ugh...no.

________________________________________________________________________________

Easter Eggs/Story facts:

-Y/n's backstory and all were originally based off of Weiss Schnee from RWBY, very loosely but still.

-RWBY songs etc. also inspired many passages in this book, again only loosely

- Y/n's wedding speech was based on the song of Stoick and Valka's song :) (still miss him)

- Ei has been referencing a lot more of barbie movies in the unedited scrips. Now she just has one left.

-Dubán wasn't supposed to die, he actually was supposed to reunite with Dainsleif. However i was forbidden to write a sad ending so they had to suffer instead :3

-I originally forgot Yanfei and Y/n knew each other and realized only when the Chasm quest chapter was already published, you may still find traces of panicked editing.

-I was planning to let Yun Jin be murdered by Childe during the Osial thing, but nah.

-I wanted to make Y/n be a lot more passive aggresive and sadistic.

-I may have forgotten Keqing and Y/n were friends, they barely have any interactions :(

-The packet Y/n gave to Xiao on the day of the Lanter Rite was a Kazoo.

- Yoimiya appears only once in the story, simply because she can see you. Always... but can you see her?

- Nobody likes Childe

-Yoimiya knows your current location

-Have any of you noticed the last few words of the last chapter? Surely some of you get what it refers too, right?

________________________________________________________________________________

Outtakes:

(Shortly after Lumines return from Inazuma, after hearing of her duel with the Shogun)

Y/n: "Lumine! I finaly found you! Here I got this for you after I heard what happened."

Lumine: "Oh? It's a... get well soon card? Y/n...why?"

Y/n: "Well I heard you fought a Harbinger or two in Inazuma and let's not forget your multiple battles against the Raiden Shogun!"

Lumine: "I understand that, but I'm doing fine?"

Y/n: "Oh I know you are. I just want you to know that you could be better."

______________

(A short conversation after the Lanter Rite's fireworks)

Ei: "Mor- Zhongli, how come you decided to portray your mortal escape as gay? Surely you could've chosen to act as bisexual or else? Was there a certain reason for that decision?"

Zhongli: "You see Ei, being gay isn't a choice you make..." *proceed to grab Y/n under his arms*

Zhongli: *Holding up Y/n like a trophy* "It's a game and I clearly won first place!"

________________

(Qiqi went missing for after going out to collect herbs alone, Y/n found her captured by Treasure Horders.)

Y/n: "If any of you filth layed even a finger on my little sister... "

Hoarder: "Psh, you can spare us the threats and just hand over some nice mora."

*Y/n proceeds to open a dome of gates around the camp, eyes glowing pure white*

Y/n: "Then i will personally rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can see my swords tear open your carcass from the inside."

Qiqi: "Qiqi will cheer from over here because... Qiqi doesn't want to deal with that."

________________

(Lumine visits Bubu Pharmacy shortly after the wedding)

Lumine: "Hey doctor Baizhu I was wondering when- Y/n?! What are you doing here?!"

Y/n: *weekly giving a thumbs-up* "Let's just say the d was so good it send me to the hospital"

*Zhongli looking away blushing shamefully*

__________________

(No context needed)

Hu Tao: "Say Xiao, did you know Diarrhea is hereditary?"

Xiao: "Mh? It's the first time I heard of such a thing, elaborate."

Hu Tao: "Well scientists say it runs in your jeans."

Xiao: "Pfft-"

Hu Tao: "Did ya hear that Zhongli?! I made Xiao laugh!"

Xiao: "You did not!"

Hu Tao: "I did yes!"

____________

(No Context needed)

Childe: "Hey comrade! You think i could borrow y-"

Y/n: "Let me check my rift real quick" *rummages through a rift with his left hand*

Childe: "Wait, you don't even-"

Y/n: "Mm, perhaps it was in this rift then?" *proceeds to open a different rift*

Childe: "Would you let me fini-"

Y/n: "Not here either, I guess choice number three it is." *Opens another rift to rummage through*

Childe: "It really won't take that long-"

Y/n: "Mph, it's not in here either, sorry Childe. I can't seem to give you one for this."

Childe: "Give me what? You don't even know what I want?!"

Y/n: "As you just saw, I'm fully out of fucks to give today." *Proceeds to freeze him solid before walking off*

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

Welp that's it everyone! I published everything I planned for this story so it'll be labeled as finished once this Chapter uploades.

I hope you enjoyed it till the end and until we meet again traveler of fanfiction!