A Long Overdue Talk

Where was I during the last few weeks? Dunno but I played A LOT of Monster Hunter Sunbreak :3 Also watched the catastrophy that one could call the 2.8 livestream. Who you guys gonna pull for? I just want Heizou.

Oh Btw this [Y/n: "Hello"] means it's a mental conversation with the Spirit. For your sake tell me if you want it bold printed or just regular? Yes the 'spirit' will finally get a name, check Authors note below if you want to know the name's origin and all that stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Y/n

Zhongli: "So let me get this straight. You woke up from being possesed by some spirit that most likely originated from Khaenri'ah and altered the appearance of your eyes...and the first thing you decided to do was to sneak out while i had my back turned just to completle humiliate the Harbinger that obtained my Gnosis, with the help of said spirit might I add?!" Yeah he's pretty angry, I think.

[Y/n: " He makes it sound like it wasn't a great idea."]

[???: "Yeah I'd say we did pretty great actually! But I think we shouldn't tell him about the fact that we kinda stole his Gnosis from them."]

[Y/n: "Better not, I just hope it won't bite us in the butt later, don't you agree... actually when are you going to tell me your name?"]

[???: "Huh? Oh how stupid of me, I was once known as Dubán, the Twilight Shield of the    Royal Guards of Khaenri'ah. Now I'm just Dubán."]

Zhongli: "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Well now I'm completel screwed.

[Dubán: "I don't want to listen to him."]

Y/n: "Of course I was! Well it might have stopped once you started to summ up my plan." Shit that wasn't what I wanted to say, wait a second!

[Dubán: " You're welcome"]

[Y/n: "Be glad you're already dead or I would've loved to change your heartbeat to 0."]

Zhongli: "*Sigh* Just- please don't do stuff like that again, at least tell me if you're going out to destroy the ship of an international organisation known to be no good. Just to put my heart at ease ok? I've lost to many friends to reckless actions, I don't want my dearest treasure to be among that list. Can you do me that favour?" I think he needs a hug now, scratch that I think therapy would be great too.

Y/n: "I will, please don't worry. I didn't intend to worry you, just to trash Signora's face." Let's hope a hug will calm him down a bit.

Hugging Zhongli felt nice, warm even. Being so close together felt really nice, not like I could do anything against his arms around my waist. His head was on my shoulder and i could feel him tighten his grip ever so lightly. We were just standing there, hugging quietly for a while until he broke the hug, fixing his clothes a bit as he did so.

Zhongli: "Thank you for that, it was very pleasant. I would've loved to continue but sadly our presence at the Rite of Parting is neccessary." I just stood there admirering his now slightly bloodshot eyes before answering.

Y/n: "Of course, let me just change into a bit more formal attire. Perhaps my newly made ones? i heard Morax loves to see me in white." With a last wink I made my way up to my room, there wasn't anything wrong with my current clothes but I don't really want to walk around with a wet shoulder so yeah.