Mysterious Messenger

Oh my God :D i didn't even realize it at first bit first place?! I feel honored and am happy to know people like this :D Also I shortened the whole Liyue archon quest just cuz i don't wanna write like 5 chapters for a 'go fetch this and that' quest.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Y/n

Aftert threatning the ginger child I decided to remain silent, who wouldn't? I was just to curious as to why Lumine of all people wants to get close to 'Rex Lapis Exuvia' and to top it all of a Harbinger wants to help her? It could not get more suspicous than this right?

Childe: "As discussed prior the Northland Bank will cover most of the expenses this time around." Guess I was wrong, it does get more suspicous.

And now they're talking about the price and stuff, how boring. Them aside I wonder just what the Fatui could possibly gain from gaining access to the Exuvia, what could there possibly be to take? Perhaps they want to study his body or blood? Perhaps they wish to gain knowledge on the Archons ability to controll elements without a vision? Yes that could be it, maybe to create fake visions or to learn to controll the elements without your vision on hand?

Oh they're standing up so that means we can finally leave?

Zhongli: "Very well, Traveller let us start with preparations. Let's go then." Eh? I'm here too you know!

Y/n: "Oi! Aren't you forgetting someone like, I don't know, maybe your boyfriend?"

________________________________________________________________________________

This doesn't really feel like a date. I mean Zhongli is trying to be romantic but that stupid fairy is just so bad at reading the room tht she constantly stops him. I wanna trap her in an ice block, maybe that'll teach her a lesson. But to be honest I was expecting us to do more than just walking around Liyue Harbour and ordering stuff.

Lumine: "Oh I remember the perfect place! During my adventure in Mondstadt I came across a gigantic cooking bowl that was used by Hilichurls, it should be big enough to heat these three samples. We'll be back soon!" Yes please leave.

And leave she did, unexpectedly quiet as well.

Zhongli: "I apologise for dragging you along, I was not aware that these two would be so chaotic. How about we quickly finish the other tasks, otherwise we might just never finish these preparations." Hah he agrees with me, take that Lumine!

Y/n: "Yeah let's do that! Working with these two is really slow." And just like that we were suddenly collecting stuff left and right, it seemed as if Zhongli already planned the perfect route before we even started!

It took us less than ten minutes to gather the required material and now we were just waiting at the entrance to the Harbour, waiting patiently for the chaotic duo to return.

Zhongli: "Listen Y/n, I haven't been completely honest with you. I never lied to you, but I also never told you the whole truth and for that I'm sorry it's just that-"

???: "Whuu!" Looking down I saw that it was no other than Guoba that interrupted Zhongli from telling me the whole 'truth'. A small card was pressed to my face before I knew how to respond.

"Hey Y/n! Some weird, blue haired lady visited me today. She gave me a letter for you, asking me to give it to you since she somehow was unable to track you down. Anyways she said it was important so I gave it to Guoba and send him to you! Don't ask me how but Guoba is like the perfect 'Y/n tracking system'!"