Just A Few More Steps

Last official chapter wooooooo can't wait to throw myself into new stories/ finish my other one. But I won't spoil anything :)

"Wanderer" may appear in this Chapter under the name "Amatsu", points for anyone who know what that name refers to.

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

Paimon: "So all Paimon has to do is carry these rings in while Nahida makes the flowers bloom?"

Y/n: "Correct, just as we rehearsed alright so please refrain from doing any loops or something, just steady and calm hovering beside Nahida ok?" I love her, but this is a once in a lifetime event and I intend to have everything go smoothly.

Xiangling: "Relax a bit, everything and everyone is under control. I made sure to have Shenhe inspect Childe from head to toe before letting him in, she'll also be watching him like a hawk for tonight!" Phew at least that asshat is covered.

I still don't understand why Zhongli made me invite him. Jokes on him Ei and Venti will be present in concealed forms, whatever that means, but that means a simple snap of my finger and they will roast him alive. The same goes for that weirdo Nahida brought as her +1, what did she call him again? Amatsu? Sounds about right. I'm still unsure how i feel about him, he seems familiar almost like I'm experiencing some form of Deja vu.

Brushing those feeling aside I looked into the mirror once more to ensure that everything was where it should be. A straight tie, tied my Zhongli himself, my vision dangling just above my heart and a headband filled with seeds hidden beneath my hair. Everything was perfectly placed.

Shenhe: "Y/n, please calm yourself and stop staring at that mirror, it won't be able to reflect your beauty at all. It will only strain your nerves and composure. Remember, deep breaths. Everything will be alright. Believe us when we say Zhongli is going to glow red when he sees you." Aww, she really knows how to make you feel pretty.

Y/n: "Are you sure everything is set up? No reports from Zhongli's side?" Gosh I've been planning this for so long and only now I'm starting to loose my composure. What am I talking about, of course I am! I'm getting married for Archon's sake... to a literal Archon.

Xinagling: "Neither Ganyu or Xiao have reported anything deviating from plan and Hu Tao is currently making sure Zhongli doesn't loose his cool. Ah speaking of maid of honour and such, Lumine is currently checking in with Ningguang and making sure everyone is seated and ready to go so she should be here soon to give us the go." I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one loosing my cool.

Of course that didn't stop me from pacing up and down the room, sometimes stopping to make sure Shenhe and Xiangling's dresses were put on correctly, having seen a wedding where the bride wore her dress inside out has made me quiet paranoid it seems. Speaking of Paranoid were did Nahida go off to?

Nahida: "Everyone I'm back, sorry for taking so long but I thought you might want to have some water before going out there! Also Lumine told me to get you ready, she'll be here shortly!" Good that means everything is going according to plan, even with the last minute venue change.

Trying my best to remain calm I latched myself onto Xiangling who would later be walking me down the aisle since I have no family worthy of such an honour, besides she's already Maid of Honour so why not walk me down too? I just hope everything goes according to plan, it would be a pity if I had to behead some nosy Fatui scum or something. I could just freeze them, but if someone tries to intervene my wedding I will cut off their head french king style.