Unsolicited Interruptions

Heya, I live! Sorry for the inconsistend updates! Anyway 3.2 Archon Quest was Epic to say the least, no spoilers from me yet :)

Yes I just posted about the Semi- on hold but I got sick and can't do anything but watch Netflix while I stay in bed and use my laptop to write this.

Expect spelling mistakes.

_____________________________________________________________

Y/n: "Are you asking me too-?

Zhongli: "Yes I am. Yun Y/n, I herby ask for your hand in marriage!" He's actually serious?

Y/n: "I...I." How am I supposed to answer, this feels so surreal right now. He want to marry me? Me?! He really likes- noloves me that much, me? I guess that means I'm not the only smitten one.

Y/n: "Of course, I'd love to...My dear. Yeah, that sounds good, no wonder you call me that all the time." Finally I felt brave enough to make eye contact and boy was i not ready.

When our eyes met I saw nothing but joy and admiration, as if he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world and it made me feel all giddy inside. Its nice to feel this warm, unruly feeling instead of just normal or dull?

I just can't put into word how much I adore this look in his eyes, his eyes on their own are mesmerizing enough but with that look i could just melt away right here.

Zhongli: "It brings me joy to hear that after all this time I'll finally be lucky enough to call Teyvat's most beautiful gem my own." Yeah I'm definitely going to cry now.

_____________________________________________________________

???: "Hey you! watch your steps, that crate carries fragile and expensive wares from Inazuma, don't even think about dropping it. Same goes for you over there!" Didn't she say she wanted to relax for a bit while she had the chance?

Ganyu: "Now now Miss Kujou how about we let the staff do their work while we file out the paper work, I can assure you that they are more than skilled enough for this." She really is just annoying the worker right now.

Kujou Sara: "If that is the case then, fine i will trust your expertise in this matter. Now lead the way, sadly I did not find the time to study the harbour's layout just yet." If she doesn't know the way...then where is she going?

Ganyu: "Eh, wait! Miss Kujou where are you going! Wait for me!" And just like that I ran after her, it's strange though.. why is she walking towards the Wanmin Restaurant and how does she even walk this fast?!

Going through the harbour after her I soon begann to understand her objective, at least I think so. She seemed to follow the stream of people talking about a loud, red-horned man and his companion who were running after a red-haired lawyer? Assuming the lawyer was Yanfei then...Oh no!

Ganyu: "Miss Kujou I must demand that you stop this instance! You are on your way to a heavily restricted area, intrusion will lead to permanent imprisonment!" My goodness it seems she heard me at last. but does she have to scowl at me like that?

Kujou Sara: "Mph that Oni sure is a troublemaker, I can't even avoid his antics during a stay in another nation. At least Shinobu is with him, spares me some of this headache.

Ganyu: "We should hope for the best, that lawyer the people spoke about is named Yanfei, she recently received permission to examin the surrounding of the Chasm as a means to uncover something, sadly I was not informed about what she was looking for."