Back in Buisness

I'm Home! Finally I can go nuts on my keyboard again. Do you know how hard it is to typ fast on a shmol Laptop keyboard?!

________________________________________________________________________________

Pov: Y/n

Waking up never felt this good bevore, just the pure bliss of my warm blanket and the soft mattress made me want to sleep 'till noon, but alas I had to go back to work again. With a sour expression I clumsily made my way out of bed and into the bathroom, once I got myself cleaned up and ready I made my way downstairs and out of the door. Since Xiangling wasn't in my kitchen it meant she already left for the Wanmin restaurant meaning I'll get myself some food on the way to work, by no means does that mean I can't cook....I'm just to lazy to do so after just waking up.

Passing the Wanmin restaurant I was barely able to catch a lunchbox that was hurled at me, credits to my best friend who didn't even apologise but instead shouted at me!

Xiangling: "There you go, one lunch for you! Can't chat like usual, we got a lot of early customers for a change."

Well at least Guoba was nice enough to spare me a glance and wave, of course I waved back while gushing over his tiny adorable arms like usual.

I felt a tiny bit of dread building in my stomache as I stood before the Opera house, a part of me wanted to turn around and leave but since that was a stupid decision to make I've elected to ignore my brain and entered through the all too familiar set of doors.

Inside I walked past the many stunned faces of the opera troup and walked straight towards my father- my office, only stopping infront of the old maroon door, it looked pretty fragile and by fragile I mean one good slam and the whole door would splitt like nothing. Taking another breath I quietly opened the door only to see Yun Jin herself trying to fill out the accumulated paperwork of yours truly, of course she did a horrible job at it so like the generous person I am I decided to speak up, of course it scared the everliving life out of her but meh...who cares?

Pov: Yun Jin

How in the world did Y/n make this paperwork look so easy to fill out? I've had to redo most of them at least once. At this rate I'll never finish with all of this and have time for a last rehearsal before the premiere tomorrow morning! Why did he have to leave so abruptly, like I understand that I hurt him but he could've at least told me for how long he'll be go- dangit I made another mistake!

???: "That's about as wrong as you can do."

Yun Jin: "Ghaa!"

Screaming out of fright I looked up only to see my brother leaning against a wall while plaing with his vision. I wanted to tell him something, anything to apologise yet my mouth wouldn't open. Before I could force myself to speak he started talking.

Y/n: "I'm back from my training, you won't have to fear me freezing stuff unintentionally anymore. By no means does my return mean I've forgiven you is that clear?" He told me rather coldly.

Well at least that explained why he left so sudden, he found a teacher! Of couse it hurt to know he wasn't ready to forgive me, yet I'm happy that he returned at all. At least he didn't dare leave me completely.

Yun Jin: "I-I see, I apreciate your return brother. I also understand that what I did was wrong, so I didn't expect you to forgive me at all, I just hope that you will at some point in our lifetime." I told him, as a reply he only rolled his eyes at me.

Y/n: "Relax already, there is no need to speak so dramatically. Now hush-hush I gotta catch up on paperwork. Oh by the way I'll probably replace the door to my office soon, it doesn't look like it'll hold much longer." He said making a hand gesture to the door while I stood up.