Down the Rabbit Hole

I'm done...i finished all my exams for this year! *Cue the war is over sound*

And wow 2 Chapters back to back, proud of me right now :)

btw this story has around 5 official main story chapters left :D

_____________________________________________________________

Y/n: "My back hurts!" I shouted from my position on the ground. How I got here? At some point our wind gliders just vanished. Thankfully we were already close to the ground but it still hurt.

Sara: "Really? We're not that heavy you brute!"

Y/n: "No, using me as a cushion to break your fall is one shameful sin, but landing on my back legs first hurts like hell! I mean look at those heels the two of you are wearing!" I swear I can feel the dents on my back!

Ganyu: "Sorry! Perhaps we should have worn some better suited footwear, my heels are not meant for this rocky terrain." Oh now she's noticed that, not like she's been wobbling around in those all day.

Sara: "Speak for yourself, my shoes are but a constant training of keeping my balance." Of course they are.

Finally standing up I used my left hand to spread a cool mist on my back in hopes of reducing the stinging pain caused by their stupid heels. Meanwhile the other two already started exploring this strange cave of sorts. To my amusement I got to watch the just now bragging Kujou Sara stumble and take a nose dive into a puddle just beside her. Yeah balance training my ass.

Ganyu: "I believe the only way forward is through that honestly very suspicious looking doorway." Was all she said before pointing at a see-through portal of sorts.

Y/n: "Usually I'd be the first to call you stupid but today seems to be full of exceptions. It does seem to be the only way forward, let's hope we find the rest down there." This is one of the most idiotic things I've done so far and that's coming from the guy who ran towards a tsunami to freeze it.

Anyway as we were making our way towards this entrance we heard a pair of voices from within, echoing in the cavern.

Lumine: "Xiao! Xiao can you hear us?!" So she's down here looking for Xiao? I still wonder if Zhongli knew he was down here.

Itto: "Little dude, where are ya hiding?!" Judging by Sara's sudden change in posture I'm guessing that was Itto.

Without another word Sara simply grabbed us by the arms and dragged us through the portal, revealing a huge domain to us. Further ahead I managed to spy a larger group of people together with a green projection of sorts? Seems to me that we are finally catching up!

Ganyu: "Guys! We found you, is everyone alright?!" Suprisingly she was the first to break into a sprint jumping into a hug with Lumine....

Only to fall right through her. Figures. That would have been too easy.

Y/n: "Ganyu! You ok?" Sprinting after her I offered her my hand to help her off the ground.

Sara: "Something is wrong here. An Illusion like this can't be a random occurance. This was planed." Mmh she has a point there, someone must've known we'd follow them down here. What if... no that can't be possible, right?

Y/n: "I may have a huch, but let's try to get out of here first. From what I can see this domain is the regular 'activate the totem and kill a few enemies to progress' type." Earning a nod from the two I activated the first monument only for slimes to appear...Ganyu annihilated them.