A Civilized Conversation

I love the current event :D and Yelan is also a very cool character to play. What do you guys think about the event?

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Yun Jin

The last few days have been eventful to say the least. At first everyone of the opera troup was relieved to have a few weeks off of work, sadly that changed when we got word of our dear archons sudden demise. Faced with such a message many requested to postpone their vacation, I assume they wish to work as a means of distracting themselves.

I can't really blame them since I do the same, now that I think about it...didn't brother attend the rite yesterday? I should ask him what happened, yes a perfect excuse to converse with him, good idea Jin! Wow praising myself like that sound so sad..

A sudden knock at my door broke me out of my stupor as an assistant poke her head through the gap in my door.

Assistant: "Miss Yun there is a man who wishes to speak with you, something about your brother?" Great just what I needed, another guest to disturb me.

Yun Jin: "Bring him in, i want to know what my brother did this time."

Assistant: "As you wish my lady." Watching her leave made me slightly nervous, no I cannot thing so negatively about my borther! Who knows what could've happened to him?

Honestly I was half expecting for a mililith guard to enter the room but to my suprise it was a rather tall man that I knew by the name Zhongli. It's been a long time since I saw him last but alas I only really talked to him to finalize my parents wish to be cremated.

Zhongli: "Good morning miss Yun, I hope I'm not interrupting something?"

Yun Jin: "Do not worry I was just about to put these papers away. My assistant said you wanted to talk about something concerning my brother? I apolegise for anything wrong he did in advance!" I was about to stand up and bow to him as a sign of apology, but he suddenly started chuckling?

Zhongli: "There will be no need for that he hasn't done anything horrible, aside from stealing my heart that is." What did he just say? My brother caught that mans heart? Impossible.

Yun Jin: "Huh? If he stole your heart then why did you come to me?" This situation is pretty confusing, why would he come to me if he fell for Y/n?

Zhongli: "I came to you to confess. Me and your brother have recently started dating and I simply came here today to ask for your blessing, not for marrige of course. Although I have to be honest, even if you don't give me your blessing to court him I'll continue either way." Why did he come here in the first place then?! You come here just to tell me you date my brother and won't stop no matter what I think about that?

Yun Jin: "That won't be necessary I approve of your relationship, not like it really matters anyways. But surely you didn't come here for just that right?" I know he wasn't, ha has that look on his face, a look I only ever see if someone needs my assistance.

Zhongli: "You assumed correctly, I wish to know something about your brother, it involves a gift of sorts."

Yun Jin: "I guess I can see how I can help, just don't expect me to know his ring size."

~Meanwhile~

POV: Y/N

Man this restaurant sure is fancy, I wonder why Zhongli let me here to wait for those clients of his. He seemed to be in a rush so maybe he didn't want to leave so sudden in the first place. Anyway the tea they serve here is good and i won't be alone for that long.