[SP] Abducted for a Vacation

Chapters titled with "[Sp]...." are special chapters, like new events etc. and will not be part of the actual story.

________________________________________________________________________________

Xiangling: "Come on Y/n! There should be some more Jueyun Chillies over there!"

Our original plan was to collect a few Sweet Flowers and Jueyun Chillies but now we're just collecting any ingredient Xiangling can find. Once we're done here she might juust drag me to Mondstadt, I guess I can forget my plans for today.

Y/n: "Xiangling, please slow down! We already passed Sal Terrae and I'd rather not be this close to Dragon Spine. Cryo Vision this or that I despise this mountain with every fibre of my being and I won't hesitate to leave you, should you decide to climb it." Looking back up from the ground i noticed one destict feature missing.

Xiangling.

It appears that, like usual, she decided to stray far away from me in the matter of seconds. How she does that is a wonder in itself, I guess an electro vision would suit her too. Anyways wandering around a bit more I stumbled upon a cliff, well more interesting was the winery one could see in the distance, oh and the bard I guess.

Not even attempting to hide my presence I calmly walked towards the cliff, keeping a fair distance to the bard, who by now noticed me. Despite noticing my presence the bard kept on playing a soft and relaxing tune, that is until I suddenly heard a roar in the distance.  Hearing the bard whisper something under his breath I turned to him questioningly.

???: "Oh hey! You're Y/n right? The glacier boy Paimon keeps on talking about. How's your relationship with that old blockhead going?" This guy...he knows Lumine, but also me and Zhongli?

Y/n: "Blockhead? I don't believe I can follow, but yes my name is Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet more of Lumine's friends. I presume you hail from Mondstadt?"

???: "Of course I'm from Mondstadt, duh. I heard all about you from Morax already so there is no reason to hide my identity from you I guess. The name's Barbatos, but nowadays I simply go by Venti, a pleasure to finally meet face to face." Well that explains it I guess.

Venti: "Now I'd love to chat with you but i kinda called for Dvalin and uhh....let's just say I'm doing the Traveler a favour, k? Don't be mad at me and uh... try to refrain from screaming too much, hope you're not afraid of hights!" Before I could question his stupid grin I felt myself be thrown into the air by a pair of massive claws and before I knew it I was sitting on the back of some cyan coloured, four-winged dragon flying archons knows where.

I mean I could look where we're flying but then there would be a rather huge percentage of me just fainting and falling for a presumably long time. I just hope this dragon won't throw me off in the middle of nowhere.

Dragon: "Human is everything alright with you? You seem distressed and awfully quiet, the last few I got to carry were always at least a bit chatty." Did the dragon just talk...yeah, I'm definitly losing it. Wait... I'm a real hypocrite right now, my teacher was a talking crane after all.

Y/n: "Uhm not really, not a fan of hights and all. Could you perhaps slow down even a little bit? Otherwise I feel like I might see my breakfast soon." And just as I uttered those words I felt the strong wind that forced me to close my eyes vanish, leaving only a comforting breeze in its place.

Dragon: "I wonder... Human why is it that you didn't join the rest when I brought them? It would've been easier for you to stomach than this." The others? I thought he was abducting me.

Y/n: "Uhh well you see Mr.Dragon...I don't actually know what you're talking about. I kinda just met this bard who called himself Barbatos and then he smiled at me and said he was doing a favour for Lumine and then you kinda just abducted me." Yeah real smooth Y/n, maybe ask the dragon to ask you now instead of later!

Dragon: "Dvalin, my name is Dvalin and that bard was indeed the Archon of Anemo Barbatos. Although you may call him Barsibatos as revenge for this, he dislikes that name. Either way I am currently flying you to the so called 'Golden Apple Archipelago', i already brought a group of friends there earlier, but please don't tell them that part. Knowing they were carried there by the famous Dragon of the East may become a troubling factor in the future." He sure knows how to praise himself. Ok, focus Y/n, you need to remember the Barsibatos thing!

Y/n: "Don't worry I won't tell anyone! To ensure that I'll tell you something something normal people can't know about me, like the fact that I'm dating the former Geo Archon!"

Dvalin: "So the blockhead finally committed himself again, how nice. I hope he's treating you well, if not I'd love to give him a little visit, from dragon to dragon. Besides that I wish to inform you that we have arrived, ready for drop off?" Wait...drop off?! Don't tell me!

Y/n: "Wait! You're not just going to drop meeeee-" Yeah he did just that.

Realizing what this meant I started to flail a bit before finally looking down, though the height made sure to instil fear into me, I noticed that I'd fall into water, fortunately close to one of the very few existing Islands.

Knowing their was no way this wasn't going to hurt I closed my eyes and straightened my body to the best of my ability and pressed my arms to my side, something Xiangling called a 'Pencil Dive'. Knowing the impact could happen any second made me force my eyes lids as close as I could, just to at least try and prevent water from getting in my eyes.

*Splash*

Opening my eyes I'm met with crystal clear water all around me, a few shimmering corals decorated the submerged parts of the islands, but alas I couldn't focus on them since I'm currently struggling to reach the surface, seeing a small cloud of bubbles in the corner of my eye I turn to see no other than Lumine diving towards me, guess this will get us even, for now at least.

Reaching her took all that I really had left in me, thankfully she seems to be more than ready to lift me upwards and before long I feel myself being layed out on the ground, face first of course. With the little bit of strenght I had left I managed to turn onto my back, now staring at the clear sky before a few heads entered my field of vision before my eyes closed from the sudden exhaustion.

???: "Ey Traveler this the fella you mentioned?"

???: "Mmh, he carries the scent of flowers and herbs native to Liyue. A quite pleaseant scent."

???: "I hear the voice of fate, speaking my name in humble supplication. I, Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, demand thy to introduce thyself!"

???: "While my readings haven't improved since we arrived I can at least guarante that this man is, at least, still alive."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n

You guys, I bet you didn't expect me to use the new event in this story :D

You may actually get a bit more background on Y/n's past!