[SP] Future Invitation

Just a quick rant.

Tomorrow is the new school year and since it'll be my last one I'll have bust my ass off, for my future and stuff. You may have noticed my update pattern spiraling out of controll lately, sorry for that but I hope once I got back into school stuff I'll be able to finish this piece.

Maybe I'll decide to skip Beisht entirely and just skip to the Chasm? Tell what you think about that part.

Also should I continue with one story at a time or should I maybe write two in tandem? Cuz I got like two stories chained in the cellar, well structures at least. So if Yes would you want the Monstadt Anemo one or the Inazuma Hydro one?

That's it, rant is over, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

It has been quit some time since we solved Fischl's little mirage, Mona's too. Turns out most thought Mona was poor when reality she's just really bad at handling money. It seems everyone had some kind of vision from there past, as for me? I'm not quite sure what the rest saw, I just hope they didn't see any of the really bad things my parents did, i don't need anyone to belittle me because of my past or rather fault Jin for not interfering.

Currently we're all just lazing around on the beach, well at least I am while the others are doing some stuff involving a few Fatui machines? I don't know and honestly don't care either, after all they did in Liyue they can rot here for all I care.

Either way I'm solely interested in relaxing now, this is my vacation after all. So everything happening now is a problem between Teyvat and the archons for all I care.

Speaking of Archons....this could've been the best chance to see Zhongli in his swimsuit. Guess I'll invite him to another beach sometime in the future. Yes fan service is what this story about me is missing, oh by do you guys want me to give Zhongli a pet name aswell?

Hearing a distant sound of footsteps I decided to remain on the comfort of this, very comfy, beach mat. Of course this inevitably meant that whoever decided to walk in the background would come to me, figures.

Expecting someone break this so wonderful quiet atmosphere I decided to prop myself up on my elbows while opening one of my eyes, to my suprise I saw a rather sad looking Lumine taking a seat near me, her eyes never leaving the endless sea before us. Knowing I already played therapist for Fischl I decided to prolong that role a little longer.

Y/n: "Come on, tell me what's on your mind Lumine, and don't you dare say 'It's nothing' " Hearing her sigh a little I realized this might be a longer sitting.

Lumine: "Something that Mona said just stuck with me for a while, you might remember? She said to me that I was the perfect companion, because I'm always silently doing what everyone needs to get done, most don't even appreciate the lenghts I have to go to for this stuff." That's just sad now.

Y/n: "But surely you do this only for your friends...right?" Please say yes.

Lumine: "Well, not always, but mostly yes. All the hassle just to be called 'Traveller', I mean do you know how hard it is to travel through a foreign world where nobody addressees you by your name, at least you have the brainpower to actually use my name." Damit Lumine!

Y/n: "I see, so you've finally realized that some of your friends may not be your actual friends? Either way I have to say that 'quiet' wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe you."

Lumine: "With you it's different, I don't have to hold my tongue in regards to godly affairs and such. It's hard to filter so much of my journey out of my telling to friends, but you are one of the few people I can openly talk to." How hard warming, I didn't think she had the ability to be nice to me.