The Bear With A Gift

Next Morning

It had been the morning after his long dreamless night when Y/n felt someone tapping his cheeks, groaning his first response was to turn away, however his yet unknown assailant was not done and started tapping his forehead rapidly. At that moment opening his eyes was the worst decision Y/n ever made for when he opened them he made direct eye contact with the rising sun. Deciding to turn around again he felt the tapping once more, this time he slowly opened only his left eye to inspect his surrounding.

Closing his one eye and opening it he still saw the little bear, out of disbelieve he closed it again, only this time did he open both eyes

Closing his one eye and opening it he still saw the little bear, out of disbelieve he closed it again, only this time did he open both eyes. Once his brain processed what was standing before him he quickly gave the little Guoba a hug, releasing the bear right after.

Guoba: "Huh?" Was the only sound that escaped the little bear before he decided to jump on top of Y/n and start dancing, he sadly could not finish his little dance before the male finally sat up, accidentaly throwing Guoba of the bed.

Y/n: "Whaa- Guoba? where did he go? Oh my archons Guoba are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?!" The male panicked and tried to rush out of bed, only to end up entangling himself in his blanket and ultimatly fall out of his bed, landing face first beside the bear.

Slowly sitting up the male already reconsidered many of his life choices since now he sat on the ground with a small fuzzy bear laughing at his bright red forehead. It stung a bit, but nothing major hurt so he guessed it was fine for now. He at first wanted to get ready immediatly, but then he remembered that it was only Xiangling who probably abused the power of her emergency key to get into his house and in the end it was still his house, so he simply remained in his pijamas, grapped Guoba like a big teddy bear and walked down the stairs, his eyes still not fully adjusted to the bright morning. Arriving downstairs Y/n simply brushed his remaining bed hair out of his face while holding Guoba up tih only one hand before continueing towards the kitchen where he could already hear sizzling noises, indicating the presence of a certain famous chef. As usual he decided to sneak up from behind her before talking.

Y/n: "Are you sure I shouldn't just give you a room to move in here? The amount of time you've spent making me think someone is robbing me isn't funny anymore you know? It's called an Emergency Key, not a 'let yourself in whenever' key." He whispered in her ears, making the currently cooking Xiangling scream and drop the pan, luckily it landed back on the stove without anything spilling out.

Xiangling: "Dang it Y/n! When will you stop trying to give me heart attacks?! Now sit down somewhere food is ready." She tried scolding him, only to immediatly switch her mood and serving breakfast for the slightly confused male. Once she fully focused on her friend and not on the food she had to stiffle her laughter, no matter how many times she saw it, her best friend in pijamas with bed hair was always funny to watch. It was like watching a dead person trying to remember how to be alive again.