Frozen Fury

Hi, new (slightly Angsty) Chapter here :] Hope you'll like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lumine, the prime suspect of murdering my boyfriend, also known as Rex Lapis. I was originally planning to tail her until I find her decided hiding place but alas some battle crazed Ginger came along and defeated all the guards that had her surrounded.

Lumine: "Dodge!" was what she yelled, alerting that Ginger of my incoming attack. Honestly it was just a warning shot, if I wanted them dead I'd launch icicles at them, not some pointless energy balls.

Looking down on them I felt my anger slowly slip past my facade of calmness, I guess a few bruises on the suspects wouldn't matter to the mililith. Snapping out of my anger fueled trance I realized they were about to run so I took there hesitation to accumulate enough elemental energy to create a massive glacier to block their way or so I thought until i heard the ginger mumble something about trust? Before I managed to understand the meaning he swiftly grabbed the blonde traveller from wherever and jumped over the railing, risking a 10 meter fall.

Looking around I slowly lowered the glacier, revealing most of the mililith guards that were hurt before I intervened, I'm just happy they didn't notice that this glacier was just supposed to keep them from killing any of them. Watching as only a few were actually able to stay standing I made my decision and gave up on chasing them. Instead I slowly formed my plan to help those Guards.

Y/n: "Guards! Those who can stand help those who can't, please assemble in a small circle so I can help all of you!" I shouted down at them, finally jumping down from the pillar.

At first the guards reacted with hesistance, I could see the doubt in their eyes, the hostility too but that quickly changed once a voice spoke up from behind them. It was an all to well known friend of mine.

Keqing: "Do as he says, he did safe your lifes just now, plus he's a good friend of mine." Looking back at me the guards slowly started forming a circle, listening to their superior the Yuheng.

Positioning myself in the middle of said circle I slowly closed my eyes and took a praying position as if I was praying to the statue of Rex Lapis, focusing on my vision only and as I did so five small icy blue orbs started circling me. Eventually those five orbs stopped and sank into the ground, slowly forming a big circle around everyone. Its design was rather simplistic the outline consisted of two lines twisting around each other while the symbol of my vision was placed in the middle of it, right under my feet.

Slowly but surely the guards were enveloped in a white glow, while gawking at their own glowing forms some noticed the closing wounds and not a minute later each of them was able to stand without a problem. With a sigh of exhaustion I dismissed the circle fully before slowly sitting down on one of the many stairs around here. However my relaxing was interrupted by a shodow blocking the sun from my face, of course said shadow also started speaking.

Keqing: "I already heard some of the details from Ningguang so thank you for preventing any more deaths today, it's just a pity we weren't able to follow them. *Sigh* I guess this means I have to arrange a meeting with that way too bubbly funeral director." Man I can literally feel her irritation over here, guess she really can't stand Hu tao, maybe she can stand Zhong- oh yeah I forgot...

POV: Keqing

Keqing: "I already heard some of the details from Ningguang so thank you for preventing any more deaths today, it's just a pity we weren't able to follow them. *Sigh* I guess this means I have to arrange a meeting with that way too bubbly funeral director." I know it's the only right thing to do, but that doesn't mean I can or will tolerate Hu tao even a little. She's just so...so ugh I can't even described her in my head!