My own Anxiety (Minishaw)

Was watching Sidemen Sunday were Lannan, Vik and Harry go up into the air ballon and Harry is mainly on the floor, and to calm himself down he is watching Simon's video's. My old Minishaw heart skipped a beat and started to write this story! It does not follow the video completely, Its kinda my own spin on it. 

-------------------------

Going up in a hot air balloon was a great idea. in theory. Harry did not protest, maybe he should have, for his own sake, but hey, it was content, and not bad content either. In these calorie videos you had to do a lot off things for content, some of the things you had to do were things that you normally would never think off doing. 

Harry regretted it almost strait away, As they started to slowly rise up from the ground he could feel the anxiety start to rise with, the higher they got the worse he felt, he did not trust this floor, he did not trust the ropes and he could feel his hands starting to sweat, he could feel his legs start to shake and they were not even half the way up yet, he wanted nothing more than to just lay down on the floor, close his eyes and wait for all off this to be over, hopefully sooner rather than later.  

"fuck" he muttered to himself, he was glad that he was not the only one nervous, Lazer did not like it much either. but Vik was having a good time, he was glad that someone was having a good time. 

"Harry are you OK?" Vik asked as he laughed, Harry was normally the daredevil of the group, but he had calmed down a hell off a lot in these last few years, he was not as brave as he had been in the early Sidemen days. 

"I can't do this shit" Harry laughed, he knew that him scared was good content, but he was not playing it up for the camera, he was really terrified, he did not know that this would be this bad. 

"Its safe, don't worry about it, just try to stand up and look over the city" Vik said as Harry tried, but his legs would not allow his brain to straiten them out, he peaked over and was strait back down again, opening his phone. 

"what are you doing?" Lannan laughed as Harry grabbed his legs when the hot air. ballon swung a little bit

"I don't know" 

"what are you doing?" Vik laughed as Harry had opened his phone and started watching youtube videos. Youtube videos of Simon. 

"does Simon calm you down Harry?" Lannan asked 

"yeah"

"can't go 3 days without looking at your boyfriend" Vik laughed 

"shut up Vik" Harry said as he found the newest video that Simon had posted on his MiniminterClips channel, he just wanted to listen to Simon rant about some silly video, that would calm him down. 

"what video is this?" Lannan asked as he sat down to watch with Harry, he was scared as well but did not really want to admit it. So he was glad that Harry was even more scared than he was. 

"you guys are hopeless, this is not that bad" Vik laughed as they started to go down again, slowly, way to slow for Harry's liking, not that he wanted to drop, but it took them forever to go down a few meters. 

"come on Harry, stand up now, its not that high anymore" Vik telling him that he needed to stand up, it was almost over, and he tried, but his legs would not let him stand up, he was strait down to the floor almost as soon as he tried to stand up and look over the side. He managed to in the end, when they were about 5 meters off the ground, and he could see that it was almost over, and not a moment to soon

"you really are hopeless" Vik laughed as the hot air ballon came to a stop and Harry was first off. 

"I'm never ever doing this again" Harry laughed as he was safely on the ground, then he took out  his phone and called Simon, to tell him about the near death experience that Vik had gotten him into. 

Thank you for reading