Ready to break free (WroetoMD)

Running out of time

Life passes by like a lightning

Life goes by so fast, and I want to see what is out there, but I also just want to be here with you, you are my world, I love you so much, but are we holding each other back?

I think we are, but do you think the same?

Crossing every line

Feeling the power inside me

I like the feeling that I have when I'm doing the things that I care about, I want to go out there and do things on my own, but you are my safety, you are the safe place that I always come back to, even if I do want to brake out off this pattern that I've gotten stuck in, I don't because you are here, making me feel safe.

But is it time to change that?

Make it, break it and crash

Always the last one to give up

Life flies past me so fast

Nothing that holds back, I won't stop

Now, Now they will see

I'm ready to break free

But sometime I just need to let go, I need to be myself, but how do I tell you, how do I tell you that I sometimes need to do things by myself, I need to find my own limits, and not just the limits that you think are mine. I will never know until I try myself. I will prove to you and to everyone that I can make it myself, I need to do this, for me, but will you be here when I come back, or are you going to want to come with me, because this time I can't let you. 

Every time you had me hold your hand and hold you close

When there were no complications, no mistakes

We had it all

We were always so happy, there was nothing that could hold us back, we truly had it all, but that faded away, I take that on me, because I am the one that wants more, I just need a bit more.

Though all I had to have to live was your embrace

And there were never any other candidates to take your place

You tell me that you never want anyone else than me, but I think you are making a mistake, I'm not the right person for you, even if I love you and you love me, we are just not right for each other, and the sooner that we accept that the better. When we are laying in bed together, alone. Everything is perfect, but nothing can be perfect forever.

I am holding you back 

And you are holding me back. 

We are so young, we are way to young to settle down, we need to see what is out there, and then we can be together, we are just playing it safe, if this is the real deal, then this will prove that to me. 

I said I had a need to see the world before me

Surely I thought we'd go hand in hand sharing' stories

Around the world, but no, you said I'd go alone

I chose the whole globe, you chose to go home

Yesterday I told you, I told you that I need to go out and try to do things for myself, some things that make be happy, you told me that you could come with, but I need to do this alone. I need to be alone for a while to figure myself out. Even if I want you there, that would be worse in the long run, I told you that I'm going yet, but that was a lie, I just wanted to give you time to think about what I said, I don't want to brake your heart, but I guess I'm going to have to.

Is there a reason

Is there anybody who can answer that

There is no reason, not a good one anyway, I'm just sick of being here, sick off living my boring ordinary life, I have the money to go traveling, but I've always been to scared to just do it, I need to do this for myself, and I don't want to hurt you, but I guess that I have to because you don't want to leave this place. 

 I'm gonna show them now

I'm gonna show them what I'm made of

I'm gonna go, I just need to tell him that I'm doing this and doing it now. I've booked my ticked to Brazil, that is the first stop, I've always wanted to go there, I'm only 20 years old, I don't want to settle down and live a boring life for the rest off my life, I need to do this for myself, I need you to support that, even if you don't want to let me go. I need to go, I need to do this for me.

But you actually supported me, you wanted to do the same, but you did not want to hurt me, we are both going to travel the word, but not together, we are going to meet up in Europe in 4 months time, from there we will continue our journey together 

I will miss you Chris, and I love you so much, but may the next 4 months be the best months off your life, I know mine will.

Love Harry.