Sick (Harry&Cal&Cal)

chloeticehurst requested 

I hope you like it 

-------------------

Harry, Cal, Cal, Gib, Will and Chip had gone out for a meal, they did it often as no one really knew how to cook, they could trow together something quick and easy, but it was much better to either order in or just eat out, that way they did not have to do any dishes and that was always something to be happy about, because they all hated doing the dishes. They sat down in a sushi restaurant that had a view over the river Thames, they also had to celebrate Gib for his win over Jay, Harry arguably the happiest as he did not have to get a tattoo of Jay's face, or the Maverick Logan Paul bird, so all in all it had been a huge win for him.

"wow, I've never been here it looks so nice"

"yeah this place has like 4,5 stars, so it should be quite nice" Harry smiled as he had picked this place out with a quick and simple google search.

"hurry up and decide what you are gonna get, I'm hungry as fuck" Calfreezy laughed

"you are always hungry" Chip just laughed at him as they all looked over the menu, talking it through what they were all gonna get. Then they all had a lovely evening, talking and eating, not one of them having even the slightest idea of the horrible night ahead for one of them.

--------------------

After they got home about 2 hours later, Harry was starting to feel a bit strange, he was starting to get dull craps in his stomach and he was starting to feel a bit nauseous, Harry moaned out as he knew what bound to happen, he had food poisoning once before on a Paris trip with his girlfriend Katie and that had started the same, he knew strait away that it was about to happen all over again and it was not something that he was looking forward to.

"Harry are you OK?" Callux said as he saw Harry make a face in pain and breath out slowly, holding his stomach

"not really, I think I might have food poisoning again"

"really, I don't feel anything"

"yeah, we did not have the same food, I need to call Will, he had the same dish as me"

"I'll do that, you just go and lay down, I'll get you something to throw up in, if you need to throw up" Cal told him as he and Callux went of to find a bucket or something that he could have at his bedside, just in case he would not make it to the bathroom, always better to be safe than sorry, no one wanted to clean a carpet that had puke in it, that would be a pain, and after finding what they needed Callux walked into Harry's room, seeing him curled up in a ball on the edge of his bed, clearly not feeling to great

"have you thrown up yet?"

"no, not yet, I tried to make myself before, but that did not work"

"how long did it last, the last time?" Callux then asked

"I was throwing up every 2 hours, for like 14 hours or something, and I felt sick for the next two days" Harry moaned as he was not looking forward to doing this again. 

"so we are all in for a fun night, try to get some rest before everything starts" Callux told him as he put the bucket down in front of Harry so he would only have to roll a bit to get it. 

"can you get me some water?" Harry asked as Callux was about to walk out off his room

"yeah, I'll be right back"

"thanks Cal" Harry moaned out again. 

 ---------------

Harry had been trowing up every hour, on the hour for almost 5 hours, he was done, he felt so sick and he was so tired, they were all tired, Cal and Cal staying with him, even if Callux was on the verge of throwing up himself, he was a sympathetic vomiter, so it was very hard for him to keep his own food down with Harry trowing up, but he just had to get through it, because Harry needed them, Cal had gone to bed two hours ago and Callux was going to be staying with Harry for the next 4 hours and then Cal would wake up again and they would switch off, there was no use in them both hovering around all the time. 

"getting any better?" Callux asked

"it always gets better for maybe 10-15minutes after I throw up and then the cramps start again and I throw up like 45 minutes later" Harry moaned out as he had thrown up yet again. 

"well there cant be much left, it must be over soon" Cal told him, hoping that this would be over quite fast. 

"you would think so" Harry cried as the cramps were starting again

"drink some water, you need to drink"

"I can't even drink water, that just comes up as well"

"just try mate, it must stop soon"

"I can't do this Cal, this is the last time I will eat sushi" Harry said, but both of them knew that he was not going to be following through on that, he loved Sushi to much

"nahh, you just need to be more careful about where you eat it"

"you would think that a restaurant with 4.5 stars on google would be safe enough" Harry snapped back, making Callux smile. 

"try to get some rest, I'll be here" Callux told him as Harry had closed his eyes and he was off to sleep, that had been the last time that he threw up, but he was still feeling very sick and weak the next day when he finally woke up, not wanting to eat anything and only laying in bed and being forced to drink water and energy drinks by his roommates. Cal had made him plain toast with just butter and he managed to keep that down as well, even if he had no appetite at all, but the boys let it slide, they were going to give him time to recover from this, he should be fine in the next 24-48 hours. 

"thank you, for being here" Harry said as his roommates said goodnight and walked out off his room

"you're very welcome" Callux smiled

"just so you know, if I ever get food poisoning, you are doing this for me" Cal said and Harry just smiled, grateful for having such good roommates and friends when he really needed them 

requests are open,