Unexpected (WroetoFreezy)

Sometimes things take the unexpected turns, not always for the better. 

*********************

"there has been an accident" I could hear through the phone, my father sounded heartbroken, and I don't know what I should make off it, what had happened. 

"tell me dad, tell me what happened"

"your mother got into a serious car accident, she did not survive, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this through the phone" he tells me and I just stop and I can hear him crying, I'm still to shocked to cry. 

"Harry, are you going to come home?"

"yeah" I whisper, I can't think, I don't know what I can say, I don't even know what to do. 

"I will see you soon then, I love you" my dad tells me as he hangs up, I just let my phone drop down to the floor, what can I even say, I just stay silent, I can't even cry, everything feels so numb, it feels so surreal, what am I going to do now, I've lost my mom, my mom is gone from me, and she is gone from my siblings, I don't know what to do now. I dont know what to do.

"Harry, we are heading out, wanna come with us?" Freezy barges into my room, but I just stare down at the floor, not moving, I don't want to move, moving would make it real, this is just a dream, a horrid dream, I am going to be waking up any minute now, 

"Harry, what's wrong, talk to me" he tries to tell me as he takes me hands into his and tries to make me look into his eyes, I know what he is trying to do, but I just don't want to move, I can't move. 

"Harry, what happened, whats wrong, you need to talk to me, Harry" Cal begs me over and over again, I just shake my head, I don't want to tell him. No one can help me, 

"my mom"

"what, your mom what?" Cal asks me again

"my mom got into an accident, she did not make it" I whisper, but I know he heard me, I can see his expression change rapidly and he wraps his arms around me, he is prepared for me to brake down, but I just can't. 

"you are going to be OK" he tells me, and I know that is a lie, I'm not going to be fine, I can't be fine, I will never be fine again. 

"NO, my mom died Cal, I can't do this, it's not real" I cry as it finally hits me, it finally hit me that she is not going to come back and there is nothing that I can do to change that, she is never going to tell me again that she loves me, she is never going to tell me again that she is proud off me, and I will never hear her laugh again, or see her smile at the stupid things that we get up to the in back garden. 

I brake down

"shhhhhh" Cal tries to calm me down but I just start crying even harder and it gets to a point that I can't even breath anymore, I hear the door open and I know Sarah and Callux are in my room now as well, but I just can't calm down, I don't want to calm down, I just want my mom, I can hear Cal tell them what happened and there are a lot off arms wrapped around me now. 

"lay down, focus on your breathing" I hear Sarah tell me, but I just can't, I cant move

"Harry, just lay down" I get told again, and I move a bit to lay down on my bed, I just don't know what to do now, I don't know if I can make it through this, I just don't understand, I talked to her yesterday, she was planing a family holiday to Italy for next summer, She was asking me about my trip there, she was so exited. 

"Harry, try to take slow deep breaths, you are going to pass out" I get told by Callux, I know he is right, but I just can't do what he wants me to do, in the end I can feel myself going weaker and by breathing is not any better, I feel like passing out, and to be fair, I do want to pass out, then I don't have to think about this, I don't have to do anything, and after 2 more minutes I've fallen down on my bed and closed my eyes. 

***************

I wake up again and Freezy is still in my room with me, I can feel his arms around me and I feel a bit better, I feel light headed and a bit strange, but I guess that is just my body trying to get back to normal. 

"hey, welcome back"

"how long was I out"

"only 20 minutes mate, you can go back to sleep if you want, I'm just going to stay here with you"

"where did Cal and Sarah go?"

"Cal went to call a doctor, see if we should bring you in or not, Sarah went to the shops to buy some food, just in case you want something"

"I don't want to leave here"

"we don't have to go, you are OK, you just need to stay calm, and we are going to help you"

"thanks, but I need to go to Guernsey, my siblings need to there, my dad needs me there, and my grandparents"

"I know, Cal is getting you a flight as we speak and we are going with you, you need support, and we are going to give you that, now just go back to sleep and try to sleep through the night" Cal tells me as I just close my eyes again, I'm so tired and my body feels so weak. 

"thanks Cal"

"no worries mate, I'm always here for you" he tells me as he hugs me tighter and I just fall asleep in his arms. 

Anyone fancy giving me some ideas that I might use and might not use, 

I often don't do the ones that I feel like I can't write, like I can't do Y/N, it just feels SO SO SO wrong, and it does not flow, 

but yeah, 

Prompts

leave me some, because I want to be active again and I've been shit I know

love <3