Party Kiss (Minishaw)

A really drunk party where everyone is smashed and then without even really knowing harry and Simon hook up (but you don't need the details) and wake the next morin to see jj had posted them making out all over snap chat and take it from there

prompt by wroetosdmn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simon was poring drinks into cups, they were getting ready for the party, they had decided to throw a bit party for all off there YouTube friends at the Sidemen house, to celebrate there book and everything that had happened over the last year, the last year had been mad, they had all grown so much and they had done so much together. It was time to celebrate that, and everyone else that had either published books, or taken part in something huge, most of the youtubers that they knew had done something huge this year.

"Si, do you think we have enough cups?" Harry asked as he was staking them next to the bar

"do you think we need more?"

"I don't know, I don't even know how many people are coming, and they might just throw away the glasses after one drink, you never know"

"I think most people will just hold on to there glasses, otherwise we have more in the kitchen I think, I bought over 400 off these, just to be safe"

"OK, Josh told me that we did not have any more"

"I will go and see, don't worry about it, all you have to worry about tonight is having fun" Simon smiles as looks at Harry, who just smiles back.

"don't worry about me, I know how to have fun" Harry laughed and Simon just nodded, he remembered the last time that Harry had fun, it had not been so much fun when they had to carry him home because he could not walk. Simon had to carry him half way home, it had not been to fun for him. 

"don't be as drunk as last time though"

"I know my limits Si, don't worry" Harry laughed, but that only made Simon laugh even harder. Harry did not know his limits, that was a fact, and it got proven over and over again, in fact it got proven every single time that he went out.

~~

Everyone was there, everyone was drinking and dancing, they were all having the best time. Harry was gone, he had been gone for a while, but he was having so much fun, but the drinks just kept coming and he downed every single one off them in one sip, he was to busy dancing and laughing to spend time drinking slowly, it was just better to take it all down in one. 

"SI, dance with me" Harry begged Simon who had gotten really drunk as well

"sure thing baby Bog, I will dance with you" Simon laughed as Harry put his hands over Simon's shoulders and Simon put his hands around Harry's waist, they were in the middle off the room so everyone could see them, but they did not notice anyone else at that moment, Harry only had eyes for Simon and no one else.

"Simon"

"yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you to Bog"

"no, I mean, I really love you, like I have a crush on you" Harry said as he looked into Simon's eyes

"well Bog, I feel the same, I've felt the same for a long time now" Simon said and before he could say anything else he felt soft lips touch his own. Harry had gone for it, he kissed his crush

"that was nice, do you mind if we do that again?" Simon laughed as they pulled apart, but Harry just dragged him off. 

~~~~

Simon woke up first the next morning, he was feeling like shit, his stomach was taking back flips and he wanted to throw up so bad, his head also felt like it was exploding and he could just blow up at any given moment, that would honestly not surprise him at right now, he was feeling like shit, but then he looked over and saw who was there, sleeping next to him, it was Harry, and he was naked, then Simon finally noticed that he himself was naked, and that really made his stomach turn, not that he had not wanted this to happen, he had for a long time, he just did not want it to happen like this. Had he just ruined there friendship, he did not even remember the kiss that had happened last night. 

"Harry wake up man" Simon said as he gently shook Harry's shoulder

"Simon, why are you here?" Harry asked

"I could ask you the same"

"but you are in my room" Harry asked confused

"guess again Bog" Simon laughed as Harry sat up and looked around, he looked so rough, he was also feeling like crap.

"Ohh, I could have sworn that I was at home" Harry said as he then looked down and he noticed strait away that he was naked and he looked at Simon, and the horror in his face when he realized what must have happened

"did we?" Harry asked shocked

"I think so yes"

"ohh god" Harry said as he buried his face in his hands

"you OK with it?" Simon asked

"I don't know yet, I mean I've always had a little crush on you, so it does not surprise me that much, but I'm still so sorry that I did this to you, are you OK?" Harry mumbled and Simon just looked at him confused

"you have feelings for me?" Simon asked

"yeah, you did not know?, I thought you knew"

"I did not, but I'm glad that you told me"

"so you don't hate me, even after this?" Harry asked as he finally looked up and looked into Simon's eyes

"I don't hate you, I could never hate you, I have feelings for you to" Simon smiled as he grabbed Harry's hand into his own and leaned in for a kiss.

"should we see where this goes?" Harry asked

"I would like that very much" Simon smiled as he kissed Harry again.

~~~~

When the boys came downstairs late in the afternoon the others were there, the house was a mess, and no one was in the mood to clean it up, but they had to. JJ was still dead on the sofa and his phone was by his side, he was always snapchatting when he was drunk.

"maybe JJ went on a mad thing and posted another crying thank you story" Harry laughed

"was he on snap the hole night last night?" Simon laughed 

"yeah, he always is, but I don't really remember, he had the camera in my face a lot at the start off the night" Harry told him

"what did he post?" Simon asked

"no idea, my phone is dead, It's charging right now" Harry said and the same had happened to Simon's phone, it was dead so he had not gone on any social media at all after he woke up, the party pictures were always so cringe anyway so it was better to stay away from them as long as possible. 

"ohh the love birds are up" Josh said as he walked into the kitchen where Simon and Harry where sat, trying to get started on the cleaning up.

"what?" Simon asked confused

"you two, you were all over each other last night, like you could not be apart"

"are you serious?" Harry asked mortified

"yeah, and if you don't believe me it's all over twitter, JJ posted you two dancing together on snapchat and then you two started kissing, that spread around quick, the fans went crazy."

"OMFG" Harry just stared at Josh with his mouth wide open.

"it was very cute though, don't worry, but twitter blew up this morning"

"I can imagine" Simon said as he laughed and hugged Harry who just looked shocked

"I guess we can't see where this goes anymore" Simon laughed

"what do we do then?" Harry just asked confused

"isn't it obvious?" Simon laughed

"HarryLewis, will you be my boyfriend"