Lost while playing Pokémon Go (Wroetostar)

I do not own this GIF! I just found it on Google! 

What could possibly go wrong while playing Pokémon Go

"Vikk are you ready to go?" Harry asked as he and Vikk were going out to collect themselves some rare Pokémon's, they were going to the woods that were a little outside off London, they had made everything ready, they had a taken a backpack each, one carrying warmer clothing as they were going to be out there pretty late in the evening and the other had water and some food.

"almost, I might bring a charger for the car, my battery is kinda low" Vikk tells Harry as he closes him back pack.

"yeah good thinking, it would be kinda pointless going out there and then have your phone die"

"yeah, that would not be the best" Vikk says and laughs

"are you going to bring your camera?" Harry then asks

"yeah, why not, might as well film this"

"well this is going to be the best episode yet" Harry says and smiles as they get into Vikk's car

"and why is that?"

"because I'm in it" Harry laughed at Vikk who only rolled his eyes

"any more lame jokes you want to get out off the way before we start"

"nahh I'm gonna safe them for the video, and hey, you are the one with the lame jokes"

"no, my jokes are the best. My puns on the other hand"

"ohh shame shit" Harry said as he laughed. Then they drove off, they had to drive for almost an hour to get to the woods that they wanted to go to. There were supposed to be some rare Pokémon's there

The car journey was so much fun, Vikk and Harry were picking up Pokémon's left and right, Harry having both phones as it's not safe to catch them all while driving. Harry had the camera to cover all off the

"you are taking all the good ones!" Vikk moaned at Harry who just laughed it off

"No I'm not, I've split this quite far to be honest"

"bullshit, I'll find out the truth when I go over the footage"

"and you will see that you are wrong" Harry shot in there, the banter would be good for the video.

"OK guys we are here in the woods, we are not really sure how long we are going to be out here but don't worry, we have everything that we need."

"except common sense off not going into the woods at 10pm at night" Harry shot in there as he was quite scared, he hated the dark, he hated everything about it, why he went along with it was still a mystery for him. It sounded fun in theory, but now that he was actually there he was shitting himself.

"common Harry, it will be fun, just wait"

"yeah I'll wait for the poisonous spiders and shit to kill me "

"really?" Vikk said shaking him head

"this is not a good idea, I think we should go home"

"don't be a wuss, now lets go" Vikk tells Harry as they walk away from the car and into the woods, there is something so dark and creepy about the woods at night, the trees are so high and in the complete darkness they just seamed a lot taller and bigger, Harry was freaking out. He was afraid off the dark.

"Vikk we should turn back, I don't want to do this anymore" Harry begged

"yeah OK, we have not found anything interesting yet anyway." Vikk said disappointed