Hard Times (Wroetofreezy)

RoaM22 requested Wroetofreezy! :)

Trigger warnings!!!!!

Cal was having a very rough time as off late, his mother had just passed away, they had been so close, she had been there for Cal his whole life, there was nothing that he could not tell him mom, there was also so much that he had left to tell her, he would now never get to tell her that he had a boyfriend, he would never get to tell her that they were adopting, he would never get to tell her that he was going to get married, these were all things that Callum always thought that he was going to be able to tell him mother, but one drunk driver robbed him off all that, and he had not gotten out off bed since the funeral, and getting up and getting dressed for that had been the hardest thing ever, Harry knew that, he was the one that had to make sure that Cal was eating, and showering and doing pretty much everything that would keep him alive, he hated to see Cal like that, his best friend.

"Cal, have you eaten anything today?" Harry asked as he came into Cal's room

"No"

"want me to make something?" Harry asked again

"if you want" Cal shrugged

"anything specific?" Harry asked

"Don't care" Cal said as he turned to the other side, Harry just left to cook his specialty, his cheesy, beany pasta. It was just something quick and easy, and Cal liked it.

After Harry was done cooking, he came with the plate and a glass off orange juice into Cal's room on a tray so Cal did not have to get up, Harry knew that he was struggling to do that, so he did not force it. He knew that Cal was hurting, after all he had just lost his mother, Harry could not even imagine what that was like, he still has his mother, and he really felt the urge to just hug her right now, but he was not going to tell Cal that, that was not what he needed

"thanks" Cal whispered

"you are welcome" Harry said and smiled " would you like to take a shower after you are done eating, I can go turn it on, so it will be warm when you get in"

"I don't want to get up"

"but you need a shower, you have stayed in bed for 2 days now, and you are in the same clothes"

"they are just comfortable" Cal shrugged

"none off that, you have plenty off comfortable clothes, now finish this and I will start the shower, you are getting in there, and you need to shave as well" Harry ordered

"fine" Cal spat out as he finished eating, slowly but surely, Harry watched him eat and made sure that he swallowed everything, as he had noticed that Cal had lost quite a few pounds over the last 2 weeks and he had already been thin, so the difference was noticeable.

Cal then went in to the shower, Harry was just waiting for him to be done, he was going to suggest a movie and snacks for the rest off the day, he needed to cheer Cal up, and he was going to try everything in his power, to make sure that Cal would be OK. Harry needed him to be OK, he loved him, but Cal did not know that, then he heard a cry from the bathroom.

"Cal?" Harry asked as he knocked on the door

"I'm so sorry Harry"

"what are you talking about"

"I'm just done, I can't do this any more"

"do what?"

"live"

"CAL, what are you doing, answer me Cal!" Harry called out, there was no sound coming from the bathroom any more.

"Open the door Cal" Harry begged over and over again, but as Cal was not answering him, Harry freaked out and got himself some things to brake down the door, and as he managed to do that he saw Cal there, laying on the floor, with fresh cuts up his arms, unconscious,

"NO, Cal, don't do this to me, I love you Cal, don't leave me" Harry cried out as he called for an ambulance, they told him to put pressure on the wounds, the ambulance was there a few moments later, and took Cal away, Harry got to come with them in the ambulance and he cried silently the hole way, he was so worried, and as they came to the hospital he had to wait in the waiting aria for the longest time.

"Your friend is OK, he is not yet awake, but you can go in there and sit with him" a nurse told Harry as she took him to Cal's room

"thank you" harry tells her as he opens the door to see a very sore looking Cal laying on the bed, he looks so pale.

"hey Cal, I know you are sleeping, but I just need to tell you this, you can't do this to me again, I love you to much, I don't want to live without you, don't make me live without you man, I love you, I really do"

"you love me?" Cal asked with a very husky voice

"I do, I love you so much"

"I love you to" Cal says as he starts to cry, Harry just joins in and then they lay together on the bed, cuddled up to each other, never wanting to let go. 

AN

I have 3 others ready to post. what do you want first

MInishaw

Kshaw

HarryXCaspar