Concussion (Minishaw)

prompt by 

Minishaw: Harry gets a concussion

Filming a football video can turn out dangerous, especially when you turn super competitive like a certain youtuber names Harry Lewis, he and the rest off the Sidemen were filming together to promote there next football match and like always things ended up extreme, 

"OK Harry you go in goal and I'm going to try to put it top bins" Ethan laughed as Harry was ready to roll, telling Ethan to come at him with his best, and after a few attempts off Ethan trying to hit it, some going in and some were easy saves, then it happened, Harry was determined to save from JJ, but he did not count on JJ actually hitting the ball well and he threw his body to try and save it, but smacking his head into the goal post in the process, and he was out like a light. 

"HARRY" Simon screamed as he ran to towards the goal with the rest off the boys following behind him closely, to make sure that he was OK, but as they could clearly see he was out, he was thankfully breathing as he had landed on his side on the way down.

"don't move him, we need to call an ambulance right now" Simon demanded as he took his boyfriends hand, trying his best to keep calm himself, Harry was out so thankfully he was not in any pain as off right now, but Simon was sure that it would come later on, he just hoped that it would not be to bad.

"I'm gonna call for help" Josh told the others as he ran to get his phone, and as he came back he told the others that because this was a head injury the ambulance would be here in just a few minutes, Josh then told them that they were not allowed to move him in any way, they would have to keep him very still, just in case there were some neck or spine injuries. Then they heard a soft moan from Harry and Simon grabbed his hand, to let him know that he was there. 

Harry was starting to moan out a lot more and he even opened his eyes and he was very confused.

"Harry how are you feeling?" Vikk asked him, but Harry could not answer him, he just made faces in clear pain and he was breathing like he was about to burst out in tears

"Harry can you hear me?" Vikk asked again, but there was no answer

"Vikk don't push him, we don't know what's wrong, he might just need some time to get his head right" Simon said as he and Josh were making sure that Harry would not move at all.

"where am I" Harry moaned out after a minute off  pained moans 

"babe you hit your head, don't move at all OK" Simon said to him

"what happened?" he asked

"you fell and hit your head, don't move OK" Simon told him again as he grabbed his hand

"how?"

"you jumped into the goal post, don't move" Simon told him.

"why are you here?" Harry moaned out again

"what do you mean?" Simon asked him confused

"why are you in Guernsey, you did not come with me?" Harry asked him

"Harry we are in London not Guernsey? What are you talking about"

"No, I was just with Rosie, where is she? Did she go and get mum, I want my mum, can someone get my mum" Harry said and he was starting to cry

"hey, hey, It's OK" Vikk said to him as he just held his other hand and Tobi, JJ and Ethan just looked at each other worried while Simon, Josh and Vikk were trying there best to hold Harry still as he was just not taking anything in, they had to tell him every 15 seconds not to move because he had just taken a bad hit to the head.