Happy New Year (Minishaw)

Harry's POV

The new year was coming at us fast, I was just holding my boyfriend Simon in my arms as we were celebrating the incoming year with some off our closest friends, this year had been amazing for us as the Sidemen, a book and our own charity football match, then the book tour and Simon had Upload as well, all had gone well and it had been an amazing year for us both, not only on youtube, but also in our personal life. 

Me and Simon got together at the start off the year, actually our first kiss was almost a year ago, we kissed at midnight on New Years eve, I finally maned up and asked him out about 10 minutes before midnight and we both agreed to ring in the new year that way. I could not wait to ring in the next year the same way. 

"I love you Simon" I whisper in his ear as we are just standing by the window, waiting for the fireworks to start

"I love you too Harry, I thank god for you every single day that I'm with you"

"and I thank god for you as well, I can't even imagine what life would be like without you, thank you for being here for me throughout the year" Simon tells me as I smile at him, and lean in for a kiss

"hold on babe, that will have to wait until midnight"

"you are such a tease" I laugh as I just turn around hugging him tight until the bell goes off and everyone starts counting down 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" we both call at each other before we lean in

"and hopefully 2017 will be just as amazing as 2016" Simon smiled as we brake apart and look out the window to see the fire works go off all around us.

"as long as I have you by my side then the year will be amazing" I tell him as I kiss his check 

"well don't worry, I'm never going to leave you, I love you" Simon tells me and I just smile, I can't think off a better way to ring in the new year, I have all off the Sidemen by my side and I have the  love off my life holding me in his arms, life is perfect. 

Happy new year everyone xxx