I don't feel well (WroetoBehz) part 1

"I don't feel well, I'm gonna lie down" Harry told the Chip, Ali, Josh and Max as he was hanging out with the boys at Chip's flat.

"what's wrong with you?" Chip asked, he was the only one that looked even a bit worried about him.

"I just feel nauseous, and my stomach hurts a bit, I will be fine in the morning, it's probably just something that I ate, I've had food poisoning before and this starts the same" Harry said as he let himself out and down to his own flat, he did not want to deal with this, but after eating that much Sushi he kind off gathered that this would sometime happen, not all sushi places are good, but this time it was not a good timing as he had a flight to catch in the morning. Harry decided call up Ethan to wake him up as he would need to be at the airport in only 6 hours and he did not want to oversleep, again.

"hey Bog"

"hey, can you come down in about 6 hours and wake me up, I need to be at the airport and I always sleep through my alarms" Harry asked as he sat in the toilet, he was starting to feel really ill and he just knew that the sushi would be coming up any minute and he was not looking forward to it

"you OK?"

"yeah I will be, I think I had some bad sushi and I feel like I need to throw up, but I will be fine once that is over"

"you sure, what me to come down there now?" Ethan asked

"no, you don't need to see that" Harry laughed a bit before he gagged

"OK, you don't sound good, promise to call me if you feel any worse, I can run out and get you some medicine if you need anything" Ethan told him concerned and Harry just smiled

"thanks Ethan, I will"

"try to get some rest, I will wake you up in about 5 hours"

"I said 6"

"and how much have you packed?"

"nothing" Harry smiled and laughed.

"see, 5 hours it is" Ethan laughed back before he hung up the phone and Harry just laid his own phone down on the bathroom floor where he would probably be spending the next few hours, he knew he would need to throw up eventually, it was just the matter off when it would happen.

Harry managed to nod off for a bit on the bathroom floor and when he woke up again it was 3am in the morning, and Ethan would be there in about 2 hours to wake him up, but he was already awake and the pain in his stomach had multiplied. It was so intense and no matter how much he tried he could not throw up, he just gagged and he felt like crap, there was no use in calling someone in there as Freezy was in the USA with Vikk, and Callux was with Sarah at her place, Harry was going home in the morning and if everything had gone to plan then this flat would be empty over the weekend.

Harry was feeling worse and worse by the minute, the pain was in the lower right side off his belly and he could not even stand up without black spots threating to swallow his vision, it was not fun and he was starting to get a bit scared and he was in so much pain, he was also starting to feel very cold suggesting that he had a fever coming on.

"what the fuck is this" Harry muttered to himself as he tried and failed for the 4th time to stand up from the bathroom floor, but he just felt dizzy and the pain in his stomach was crippling. It was getting to much so he decided to call up Ethan and have him come and help him, he would need to go to the hospital and Harry knew that.

"Ethan"

"yeah, what's wrong?"

"I feel worse than before, can you take me to the hospital"

"the hospital, are you sure it's that bad?" Ethan asked

"I don't think it's the Sushi, I've never had pain like this before" Harry moaned out, and Ethan was there in under 10 minutes, ready to go with the keys in his hand.

"can you help me up, I can't stand up"

"yeah, sure" Ethan said as he helped Harry stand up and he was holding his stomach in pain as he was now standing beside Ethan and holding a hand over his shoulder for support as his vision was a bit blurry for a few seconds after he managed to stand up

"yeah, you don't look good, let's take you to the hospital" Ethan said as he helped Harry walk, but the pain only got more and more intense and Ethan felt like he had no choice other than to call Tobi to help as well.

Tobi was there within 10 minutes and together he and Ethan carried Harry to the car and drove him to the A&E, where he had to wait for a bit before he got seen, the nurse took him in and got him into bed and gave him some pain medication and then set up a drip for fluids.

"when did the pain start?"

"earlier tonight, like 5ish I started getting dull craps, I just ate some sushi and I just thought that it was that, but then it started to get worse and worse and then in the end I just could not get up without feeling faint so I got these two to take me to the hospital, in case this was something to worry about"

"well, we are going to draw some blood and then we are going to send you in for a MRI off your belly, just try to relax, it will all be over soon" she smiled as she drew some blood and then she left, everything was a bit better after he had gotten some pain medication and Harry was nodding off.

"you should call your mom, tell her that you might not make your flight" Ethan told Harry

"I will make the flight, I still have 3 hours until I have to be out off here"

"I'm not so sure" Ethan laughed at Harry who was looking like he was a bit drunk.

After waiting for an hour, Harry finally got to go in for an MRI, and the problem was clear, his appendix was very swollen and they would have to admit him and get him in for surgery in the morning as he would have to starve for 6 hours before surgery

"I think It's time to call your mum" Ethan smiled as Harry was just playing a game on his phone, he was feeling very crappy and sad about the hole thing, he had been looking forward to going to Guernsey for the Easter holidays, he had made plans with his friends and family, and filming plans that all would have to be put on hold as he was about to have surgery, but thankfully it was a very easy one, he would have to rest for about 10 days, but he would be out off the hospital the next day and he was allowed to fly the day after that. It was not the worst thing that could have happened, but it just sucked, but Harry was glad that Ethan and Tobi had been there for him when he needed them, the rest off the Sidemen that were at home came to visit him after the surgery was over and he stayed with Ethan until he would be allowed to fly home.