A romantic getaway (Minishaw)

Harry had been planning a romantic getaway for him and his boyfriend Simon for a while now, they had been together for almost 2 years and they were very happy, the only thing that was not making Harry happy was how much time Simon spent on doing his youtube video's.

Simon said that it was all for his fans, but Harry thought that was just bullshit, as Simon was overworking himself and that needed to stop, he was alwasys worried about what video he was going to do next, he had to have a plan for two video's at every given time, and he was always writing down idea's and then feeling frustrated when he did not think they were good enough. He needed a brake from YouTube and he needed it soon, before he would overwork himself and Harry did not want to see that happen, he was going to do something about it before it got that far.

"Simon are you ready?"

"what are you talking about"

"you will see"

"no Harry, tell me what you are doing?" Simon told him as he looked at his boyfriend as he was loading up his car.

"we are going to a hotel for the night, to chill out"

"but I've not no video's filmed for tomorrow"

"then skip a day, who cares"

"my fans will care"

"no, just say you are sick" Harry told him as he lead Simon to the car, where he had packed some stuff away and he was all ready to go. He had packed all off Simon's stuff as well, he was ready to go. He finally got Simon in the car and then they drove off. Harry had things planed, they were going to go sky diving in the morning and then they were going to fly to Vienna for the weekend, neither off them had been there, Harry had also booked some activities there, that he had not told Simon about, Simon did not even know that they were going out off the country.

"Harry, we can't just go, I have video's to upload and video's to film, I have to much to do, I can't just up and leave for a day or two"

"or four" Harry muttered

"what did you say?" Simon asked

"nothing, trust me, you will love it"

"I'm not so sure"

"do you love me?" Harry asked

"you know I do"

"then trust me you idiot, I have stuff planed, and we are not skipping out on any off them, you can take a brake from youtube, no one will kill you, you know that, you are allowed to have a life as well, no one will think less off you if you don't upload for a few days" Harry told his boyfriend. 

"can you at least tell me what you have planed"

"nope, it's a surprise"

"ohh come on Harry"

"babe I said no, you will see in a bit" Harry smiled as they kept driving.

Simon just looked out the window as Harry pulled up to a 5 star hotel, that was just outside the airport. 

"what have you done Harold Lewis"

"this is only part one" Harry smiled

"what have you done, what is this"

"you have been stressed, you are overworking yourself and I think this will do you wonders, you need a brake, and I don't want to see you so stressed and overworking yourself, you only sleep like 6 hours a night because you are so busy, not only does that annoy me, but it is not good for you, and I love you to much to see you like that."

"you are such a sweetheart, I love you"

"I love you too, but just wait until you see the second surprise" Harry laughed as he booked us in and got the keys to our room, and it was so lovely. Simon just looked around, taking it all in, it was just perfect 

"HARRY I LOVE IT" Simon said as he looked around the room, the bed was so big and looked so comfortable and everything looked so lovely

"this is not even the best part!" Harry said as he jumped up on the bed

"what is then?" Simon smiled as he crawled into bed next to his boyfriend

"this is" Harry said handing Simon there plane tickets for the morning to Austria

"are you serious" Simon said as his jaw dropped

"yes I am, no video's and just relaxing for a few days"

"no video's?"

"nope, not one!" Harry smiled

"can I vlog it?" Simon asked with begging eyes

"fine" Harry said rolling his as Simon just giggled and then he kissed him

"thank you for all off this, I truly neededthis" Simon said as he hugged his boyfriend.     

"I know, and your very welcome" Harry smiled as he pulled Simon closer to him and gave him a light kiss, 

"now, get a shower and I will have more surprises for you when you get out"

"I like the sound off that, what do you have in mind"

"let's just say it involves strawberry's and Chocolate" Harry said smiled 

"perfect" Simon laughed as he headed in for a shower. 

I'm taking requests 

Comment below!