Old friends (Wroetostar)

we were so close once, but it all stopped after one night, I regret my actions, but I'm to scared to admit that to you. 

~~~~

Harry and Vikk had been the best off friends, they had met in high school and something just clicked between the two boys, they had spent almost every day together, in school and most days after school as well, one boy developed deeper feelings for the other, that lead to a drunken kiss at a party, after that kiss the two boys did not speak, why you might ask

because one off them was to scared to admit that he liked it, and it broke the others heart. 

~~~~

3 years later 

21 year old Harry sat at his desk at his office where he worked at advertising, he made adverts to put on TV, and all the computer stuff related to that. 

"Harry, you have a meeting at 2 with LGBT Britain, they will send 3 people over to talk to you about what they want, they want someone to make an advert for them, that they can share around, and spread there message"

"why me?" Harry asked

"because I said so" his boss told him. 

"what do I have to"

"just have a meeting with them, let's just see what they want, they will pay you good money if you do a good job, and this is something that you can do and are good at" he got told and Harry just nodded, he was not old enough or had enough experience to say no to anything at the moment, he had to make rent somehow, his paycheck depended on clients, because he just got a starter salary from the company and then the rest was up to him, it was quite stressful, but Harry was good at his job so he had some regular clients that he worked for and he made a decent living. He was going into the meeting with an open mind, this was just a normal job, like any other. 

Harry sat down in the meeting aria and waited for the people he was supposed to be meeting. 

"are you Harry?" a girl came up to him

"yes I am, and you are?" 

"Sophie, with LGBT Britain, the others are running a bit late, but we can start if you like" she said and Harry just smiled as they sat down and she showed him the Logo that they had now, and that they wanted to keep that, but make it a little more modern, and then make some posters and stuff to spread around.

"sorry we are late" Harry heard a a guy say and he looked up and saw two guys walk closer

"have you been waiting long" the other said and as he spoke Harry knew who it was instantly, there Vikk was, he looked so much older, he looked good, Harry just stared at him with a shocked look on his face, he never thought he would see the indian boy again.

"Vikk?"

"Harry?"

"you know each other?" Sophie asked

"yeah, high school" Vikk smiled awkwardly 

"uhhh, should we finish this?" Harry asked awkwardly, he already has most off the info down and he would just have to do the work and send it to them. 

~~

"thank you for your time Harry, we will be in touch" Sophie told him as she shook his hand 

"your welcome, I hope you will like it" Harry smiled 

"Harry?" Vikk then asked

"yeah"

"can I talk to you for a moment?" he asked and Harry nodded after thinking about it for a bit, he was not sure if he wanted to after last time, he felt so bad when thinking about that night, but today had been very confusing as well.

"why were you with them?" Harry asked as they stepped into the meeting room again

"because I'm gay Harry"

"but why did you run away when I kissed you, you never even talked to me after that"

"I was scared, I was not ready to come out"

"I hated myself for so long, I kept thinking that I ruined everything, I ruined our friendship, but now you are gay."

"I'm so sorry Harry, I know I hurt you" Vikk told him, but at that moment, Harry wanted to stay mad at Vikk, but just seeing him there, all the old feelings came rushing back, every word that he had said to Vikk was playing through his head

"I still love you"

"you do?"'

"can we please go somewhere later and talk for real?" Harry asked

"I would love that, I know I made a mistake when I ran away from you, I've regretted it every day for the past 3 years" Vikk smiled as he grabbed Harry's hand and and pulled him in for a kiss, that quickly got deeper

"I still love you" Harry whispered

"I love you to" Vikk smiled as he kissed Harry again.