Please stop (wroetojizzle)

For Confidencegaming12

Harry had a secret, a deep dark secret that no one could find out about, no one could find out.

No one knew about this secret and no one even thought that something was wrong because Harry was very good at hiding things.

He always looked happy in videos, he was very careful when he was around anyone that had a camera, he could not show any weekness.

Harry cut himself

He did it every day

Some days there were small cuts

Other days he nearly fainted from blood loss

But no one knew.

Harry thought no one cared.

But he was wrong.

-Tobi's POV-

There is something up with Harry, I just cant pin point what that is, he looks like he is trying to hide something from me, from all off us.

It has been so difficult to get him to laugh, and back in the day it was the easyest thing. Something changed with him, and I need to find out what that is.

I would like him to come to me and tell me what is going on, but I dont think he will, he is trying so hard to hide something.

I'm going to find out.

I walk into Harry's flat, that he shares with Freezy and Lux. I wonder if they know something is up, they have not mentioned anything, but then again, I know somethings up and I've not said anything either.

"Harry in?" I ask Lux

"Yeah, I've not seen him leave" Lix replied

"Harry, you in?" I ask as I knock on his bedroom door that is closed, but there is no answer.

"Harry, you here?" I call again, a little lauder, just in case he had not heard me. But again there is nothing. I then open the door and I cant see him anywhere.

"Harry, where are you?" I call out again, but there was still no answer, now I'm starting to freak out a bit, he must be home, his keys are on his desk, I then try to open the bathroom and it's locked, confirming that he is in there.

"Harry, I know you are there, come out now, I need to talk to you" I call out for him, making Freezy worried as he comes into Harry's room as well

"Whats going on?"

"He locked himself in here and he is not answering when I call out for him" I tell, getting a bit nervous as this is not like him at all.

"Harry, whats going on?" Freezy then calls, in hope that Harry will answer him.

"Can we brake up the door?" I ask hopeful

"We should, maybe he hurt himself or something?" Freezy nods and we go get Callux to help us.

It takes us a bit off time to manage to brake the door down, but when we finally manage to get inside we arw met by a horrible site.

"Harry, whats going on?" I ask him as I run to him and make him look at me.

"I'm fine"

"You are clearly not, why did you not open the door, what did you do?" I ask him as tears are falling down his face.
"I dont want to tell you"

"Why not"

"Because you all already think I'm stupid and weak"

"Hey, that is not true" Callux says as he sits down next to Harry, I sit on the other side and Freezy stands in the door.

"Yeah, we dont think you are stupid, or weak, you are very strong and brave"

"Dont try, I know you are lying to me, everyone does"

"Dont talk like that, OK, tell me what is going on and let us help you" I tell him as I put a hand on his thigh, but to my surprise he makes a face in pain.

"What was that" Callux asks as we all saw his face

"Nothing"

"Harry please show us" I tell him as Harry rolls up the shorts he is wearing and countless scars come into wiew.

"Why Harry, why did you cut yourself, do you feel that bad?"

"Yeah, I dont want to be me anymore"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I want to be someone more fun, someone more interesting to be around, I dont want to be this shy or stupid, I just dont want to be me, I cant do anything right"

"Yes you can, you do a lot right, and we all love you just the way you are, you are Harry and we would not want you any other way" I tell him as I look into his eyes, making sure that he is hearing me

"You would be so much better off if I had never come here, everyone wants me out off the Sidemen"

"That is not you, we would not be the same without you"

"No, you would be better"

"No, we would not, dont ever say that, now come on, lets get off this floor and change clothes, and then we are gonna order something in to eat" I tell him as I give him my hand and pull him up, I need to watch over him,  I need to make sure that this does not happen again, he is to importnant to me.

20k reads!!!!
I cant belive it 🎉
Thank you all for reading and voting and commenting, love you all ❤
Xoxo Halkatlaa