Need help (Wroetostar) pt 2

Vikk was stood outside off the nurses office, he was on the fence off if he should go in there or not, he was terrified off rejection, but he was not asking for much, he just wanted to see if Harry was someone that he could be friends with. 

Vikk took in a deep breath before he opened the door, one off the school nurses greated him with a smile on her face

"what do you need dear?"

"I just wanted to talk to Harry, is that OK?"

"yeah sure, he is just resting" she said and she told Vikk to follow her. Vikk was getting more and more nervous about this, was this even a good idea, what if Harry wanted nothing to do with him, he had just been standing there and watching Josh, JJ and Simon bully him, he did nothing to help, he should have and he felt very guilty. 

"here you go" the nurse said as she came to a stop, and Vikk thanked her for showing him the way, then she left and Vikk went on. He took a few deep breaths before he spoke up, Harry was just on his phone, playing some game. 

 "hey" Vikk said softly 

"hey" Harry said looking surprised at Vikk

"how are you?, I saw what they did to you"

"ohh, yeah I'm fine, they are just idiots" Harry smiled as he sat up

"Simon kicked you very hard, are you sure you are OK?"

"yeah" Harry nodded and Vikk just nodded as well, making himself blush as he did not know what to ask next, or even what to do next, should he just walk away, but that would be even more awkward. 

"why are you really here?" Harry then asked

"I liked that you stood up to them, I thought you were really brave for telling Simon that you liked him"

"I was lying, I don't like him, I just wanted to see his reaction" Harry smiled

"I thought so, but that also makes you brave" Vikk said and smiled

"thanks, I thought that was the appropriate response to his question. It's none off his business who I like and what sex they are"

"very true" Vikk laughed, and Harry smiled

"So, what is your name?" Harry asked 

"ohh shit, sorry, my name is Vikram Barn, but everyone calls me Vikk"

"hi Vikk, My name is Harry Lewis"

"nice to meet you" Vikk said as they shook hands, making Vikk blush once more, and that just made Harry smile

"so, you are obviously a bit shy, why did you come here for me?" Harry asked again, having gathered that Vikk was not the one to ask questions first. 

"I don't know, I just wanted to tell you that you were brave, and I thought to myself that you were worth to get to know"

"really, not many people say that to me" Harry smiled, and now it was his time to blush

"I would like to get to know you"

"same" Harry said and smiled

"wanna go out for coffee after school?" Vikk then ask

"I would actually love that, you can tell me a bit about yourself"

"I will try to think off something worth telling"

"I think there is a lot that is worth telling" Harry smiled as he grabbed Vikk's hand and pulled him closer and into a kiss

"why did you do that, you said you liked someone"

"I like you, I've done so for a few months, but you never ever look up so you have never seen me looking at you"

"you like me?" Vikk asked 

"very much, do you like me?"

"yes" Vikk answered and leaned in for another kiss. this time it lasted for a much longer time. 

An

Requests are open!

I'm also doing another story called Trust me. If you have not already then please check that out :)