Snapped (Wroetostar)

bluemangos1 requested this one :D

Vik is so stressed from YouTube and stuff and he's depressed and he self harms and stuff and none of the sidemen know and one day while the sidemen are downstairs, vik loses it and starts throwing stuff and breaking stuff and well he's broken....you can see what else happens after that like, he tries to commit suicide or he starts drinking more. Idk if you'd want this as a book, but idk it's just a suggestion (:

-------

* All the Sidemen life together

Vikk felt like his life was slipping away, all he ever did was make video's and half off the time he felt like he could have put more work in, or made it more exiting, but his viewers liked them like this, but was this stopping him from growing, he did not know what to do, he was so tired all the time, and when he was tired he rushed his editing, and when he rushed the editing he was not happy with the outcome, this was a circle off bad habits and it was not good for him, but he also felt a sense off pride when he finished uploading his 3rd video that day. But that only meant that he needed to start tomorrow's video's. This was never ending, and because it was never ending, Vikk had started not to sleep, he slept for 2-2 hours every day so he could edit more, or film more.

"man you look tired, did you sleep at all" Simon asked

"yeah, I'm fine, maybe I'm just getting sick or something" Vikk lied, the Sidemen had started to notice the changes in Vikk's behavior over the last few days, Harry had been the first to notice and he had talking it over with Simon, they had there suspicions, but they had nothing confirmed, there was something more wrong than Vikk not sleeping, but they could not figure out what it was.

What they did not know was that Vikk was drinking, he was drinking to get more energy, when he was buzzed he was more fun, or at least he thought he was, but as it turned into a habit he started to feel so bad about himself, everything was just getting to much for him, he wanted to get out.

Then one night, just after 3am, Vikk was drunk again, he had been filming some GTA with the boys and Harry notices that he has started to slur his words a little bit. But he did not say anything, he did not want to cause trouble, so he waited until they had finished recording and then he heard Vikk going downstairs so he went after him.

"Vikk" Harry called out

"what do you want?" Vikk called out a bit rudely

"are you OK man?" Harry asked

"good as gold, I'm on cloud fine, or is it 9?" Vikk asked as he laughed at his own joke

"have you been drinking?" Harry asked as he could smell the alcohol from a mile away, it was also obvious as Vikk could barely balance.

"No"

"I can smell the alcohol"

"I'm not drunk"

"walk in a strait line then" Harry demanded, he knew that Vikk was drunk, there was no question about it

"NO" Vikk yelled out, making Tobi and Ethan come downstairs to cheek out what the shouting was about

"Vikk calm down, why don't you just go to bed yeah?" Harry asked as he saw genuine anger in Vikk's eyes.

"I am perfectly, FINE, JUST FUCK OFF HARRY" Vikk shouted as he picked up a vase and threw it at the wall, making Harry jump and he looked stunned.

"WOW, WOW, WOW" Tobi yelled running down the stairs with Ethan not far behind.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Vikk yelled again and then threw a glass at them who also came to a sudden stop on the wall. Then he ran upstairs