The Bet (Minishaw)

inspired by maya_sdmn

go and read her Minishaw book!!

-------------

Simon and Harry had been best mates for so long, or ever since Harry had started to get involved with them, he had only been 16, turning 17 in a few months and Simon had been 21 at the time of there first meeting and because of that Simon had always felt protective of the younger, even if there was no real need for it, be would protect the younger. Now they were 21, turning 22 soon and 26, both had grown up a lot, but one thing that nether man had grown the balls to do, was to actually admit there feelings for one another, all there friends saw it, there family's saw it, but both boys in question were to scared to admit it.

Josh and Ethan were sick of this will they/wont they game Simon and Harry had going on, they wanted the two men to get there act together and live a happy life, together, they both saw that Harry was way happier when Simon was around and vice versa.

"Ethan we need to do something about this situation Harry and Simon have going on"

"what do you have in mind"

"I don't really know, but something needs to be done, and soon, everyone can see the way they look at each other."

"how long do you think we need?" Ethan laughed

"I guess 4-5 Sidemen filming days" Josh smiled

"I think more like 2-3" Ethan started

"what are we talking about?" JJ walked into the room, making both the others jump a little bit, but grateful that it had not been Simon, or Harry, Harry was always there these days, having out with Simon.

"Harry and Simon and when they are gonna get together finally"

"oh, are we betting on it?" JJ smiled

"no, just guessing"

"well, that is no fun, lets make it interesting" JJ laughed

"10pounds on then getting together within 5 days" Ethan said, slapping 10pounds onto the counter top

"I second that, and say within 11-15 days" JJ said

"I guess I have 6 -10 days" Josh smiled as he put his money down and then the three men started to plan out the next Sidemen Sunday filming days, writing down ideas that would get Harry and Simon talking about feelings, it would be hard, but they were going to make this happen, everyone could see how much Harry loved Simon.

The first two attempts had failed, a episode of funny untold story's and guess the youtuber had not had any affect, they had been close, but no luck as off yet, Josh's next idea was the classic q&a, then they could just pick questions to throw Simon and Harry off. Ethan had already lost his bet, and JJ was very close on losing his, they would have to get together today for him to win, so he was pulling out all the stops and JJ knew that

"BOYS ARE YOU ALL READY TO FILM?" Josh called to the others as it was getting quite late, it was already 10pm and they were getting tired.

"yeah lets get this over with" Simon moaned out, he wanted to go to bed and watch a film, Harry had been with him in his room and they had just been watching a film.

"I need to get going to" Tobi told them as he, Ethan and Harry would have to drive home after this.

"hey Ethan, can you give me a lift home later?" Harry asked and Ethan just nodded.

"let's get things going shall we?" Josh then said as everyone was there and they sat down on the sofa and Kon was reading them the questions, everyone thought they were fan questions, but Josh had another plan, he had made most of the questions himself, to make Simon so mad that he would start yelling, it was quite known that it took a lot to get Simon very angry, but when he got to that point, he would make his feelings quite clear, and that was exactly what Josh was counting on, making Simon uncomfortable and then angry with a lot of Minishaw questions. 

"Who out of the Sidemen is the most likely to come out of the closet, and why?" Kon read 

"Simon" Ethan, Josh and JJ all said at the same time, making Simon glare at them, the plan had been set in motion and everyone knew except for the two loverboys that everyone wanted to see together. 

"yeah, I could see it be Simon, or Harry" Vikk shot in there 

"yeah, Harry is a good shout, he was definitely questionable when he was younger" JJ laughed, referring to the Sidemen react to my old videos, video that he, Ethan and Simon had made with Harry a few years back. 

"well, you can't rule anything out in life" Harry nodded. 

"so we all agree, both Simon and Harry" Josh laughed, getting a death stare from the former, after a couple of simular bating questions the hammer was finally dropped with the last question of the day, Josh could see how pissed Simon was getting.

"on the scale of 10-10, how real is Minishaw?"Kon said as he smiled 

"ohh fuck off" Simon yelled as he stood up and walked up the stairs

"SI, come on, don't act like a brat!" Ethan yelled after him

"I'll go talk to him" Harry said quietly as he made his way up the stairs, following Simon to his room. 

"Si, are you OK?" Harry asked as he walked into the room after Simon 

"no, not really"

"want to talk about it"

"don't you think these questions were a bit ridiculous"

"it is what the fans wanted to know"

"I don't think they would ask all off these questions about us, like what we are and all that, like how is that there business"

"Si, I think you are overreacting, it's not a big deal, honestly, lets just come back downstairs and finish the video, I'm sure we can edit your storm off out off the video" Harry said, trying to make everything better 

"No, I don't want to go back downstairs"

"you just gonna stay here and stay mad forever?"

"no, just give me a minute, I need to get my head right"

"there is nothing wrong with your head" Harry said and smiled, making Simon smile as well, this felt so right, they both knew it, Simon taking Harry's hand and making him sit down next to him on the bed before taking a big breath. 

"Harry, I need to tell you something"

"what?"

"the reason I got so mad, I got mad because I don't know if I can pretend to not like you anymore"

"what are you saying?"

"I like you, I like you a lot, and I have for a long time, at first I thought it was just be being protective of you, because you were the baby of the group when we first started this Sidemen thing, but now, I think I love you, and not just as a friend, I think I want something more than just friends"

"you love me?" Harry smiled 

"yeah, I was wondering what you wanted to do about that, like what do you think about being my boyfriend" Simon asked as he looked down, scared of rejection, so he could not bear to look at Harry while he said it. 

"Si, look at me" Harry said gently as he lifted Simon's chin up, and then he kissed him, a soft kiss to start everything. "does that give you an answer" Harry smiled as Simon grabbed him into a hug. 

-------------

Harry and Simon made it back downstairs. hands locked together 

"so, what is happening?" JJ smiled as he saw them hand in hand

"is it official?" Josh smiled as both Harry and Simon blushed and nodded there heads. making the Sidemen cheer, it had finally happened, and then JJ looked at the time. 

"Simon, how long have you been together"

"a couple of minutes, why?"

"well Josh, I believe you owe me some money" JJ laughed as he pointed at the time, it was 00:15am, making JJ the winner of the bet.