Internet bullying (Wroetojizzle)

Internet bullying does not only happen in high school, it happens to youtubers to, it happens on Twitter, it happens on Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat and in the comment section on Youtube video's. This was happening to Harry Lewis at this point in time, he had it coming according to a lot off people after what he had posted on Twitter.

Harry had fallen into a dark hole, he felt insecure about himself, he felt like no one liked him, and he felt like he was in the way, so he shut himself off from everyone else. He stayed quiet on social media and in real life for 7 days before he got a call from the first one in the Sidemen, It was Tobi

"Hey" Harry said as he picked up

"hey, alright?"

"yeah, you?" Harry asked

"you've been quiet, you sure you're alright?" Tobi asked

"yeah"

"mind if I come over then?" Tobi asked concern is his voice

"yeah, I'm actually our at the moment, Sorry" Harry lied

"Ohh, Ok, then tomorrow? I have a video idea if you are down"

"yeah OK" Harry agreed, he did not really want to film but he could force himself to. He had done it before, just to make people happy, he did a lot off things just to make others happy, he could do it again.

Harry then went out, he walked down to the local Tesco's they sell alcohol, he needed some right now, he was going to drink his depression away, that could work, it had in the past, he could sometimes let go if he was drunk, and he could fall asleep, he had trouble falling asleep if sober.

Harry had gotten himself a bottle off Jack Daniels and he walked down the park, he then sat down on a bench just looking over the lake there. He was starting to cry, he just needed to let everything out, he felt so alone with his thoughts, he did not understand why he was feeling like this, he had never felt like this before. Everything was just getting to much for him. He was not sure how long he could keep this up, it was dragging him further and further down into a dark hole, he wanted to get out, he knew that he needed to get out, but it was so much easier to say it than to actually do it, Depression is not an easy fix situation.

Harry was getting more and more tired as he sat on the bench, he wanted to just sleep there, but would that be a good idea in mid November, drunk Harry thought it was a brilliant idea, then he did not have to walk home, and to be fair, he did not really want to go home, everything was hanging over him when he was sitting in his room, he had to make video's, he had to talk to people, he had to do a lot off stuff, but he did not want to do any off it, he was just sick off everything and he just wanted to sleep for years.

"Harry?" He heard a soft voice speak behind him

"yeah?" Harry asked as he turned around, seeing Tobi there, looking very concerned

"what are you doing here?"

"looking for you, I saw you head out after you told me that you were out, are you alright?"

"I honestly don't know anymore"

"tell me what is going on, maybe I can help, I am a pretty good at listening"

"I feel like everyone hates me, like I can't do anything right, and everything that I try to do it either bad or people don't care that I'm trying, I'm really trying, but it's never enough, they are never happy with me" Harry cried

"they do like you Harry, why would they not, sure there are a few haters out there, but you have so many supporters that love you, just try to focus on that" Tobi told Harry, giving him a hug

"It's not that simple, I feel sad all the time, I don't want to do this anymore, I think about quitting every day, I think about making my exit video every day, but I have no backup plan, I don't know what I can do, I just can't do this anymore"

"Ohh Harry, I had no idea that you felt that way, why did you not come and talk to me about it?"

"I don't know, I felt like I could not talk about it, that would make this real, I did not want to make it real."

"you can't keep this up Harry, you need help!"

"I know I do, I just don't know what I should do, I don't want to be in everyone's way, I feel so stressed out all the time"

"you are never in our way, you are our friend, we love you so much"

"you do? You don't hate me for being inconsistent, you are all making fun off me"

"did you take that to heart?"

"yeah, I did not at first, but after months off it, it just started to slowly sink in that this was your real opinion off me"

"how long have you been feeling like this?"

"for like 3 months now"

"you should have told me"

"I know" Harry nodded as he looked down, then Tobi saw the bottle that was on the ground by Harry's feet. 

"have you been drinking Harry?"

"It's the only way that I can get a good nights sleep, my thoughts just go round and round and I feel more shit about myself."

"not any more, you are going to stay with me tonight, and you are going to let everything off your chest, because I'm here for you, you are one off my best friends and I am going to help you, I will help you find a professional to talk to, and you can always talk to me, now let's go back, OK" Tobi told Harry as he helped him stand up.

"thank you Tobi" Harry said and Tobi just smiled as he pulled Harry into a hug.