Taxi drive

Prompt by floralsdmn

"this was fucking sick, I love these kinds off meet ups" Tobi said as they all got into the car that was supposed to be taking them form Liverpool back to London, it was quite a drive, but they did not mind that much, the plane that they were supposed to be going on was not cleared to fly, so they had to take a taxi.

"well goodnight boys, I'm gonna sleep the hole way home" JJ laughed as he had a big night the night before, he and Calfreezy had gone to Liverpool a day early just to party, Cal had then gone home earlier today.

"still a bit hungover are we?" Simon laughed at him

"fuck off Simon, I'm not hungover, I'm just a bit tired because I did not get much sleep last night " JJ shot back, but they all knew that was a lie because JJ was a lightweight and when he went out drinking he often got hammered and did not remember most off the night, or he would be the emotional drunk.

"sure mate, keep telling yourself that" Ethan told him as JJ just threw his water bottle at him and Simon who were sitting side by side in the car, They were all sitting across from one another, with JJ in the front seat with the driver. Harry was sitting at the window with Simon and Ethan in his row, and Tobi, Josh and Vikk were across from them, with Vikk across from Harry.

They were almost in London when it happened, They were on the high way and there was not much traffic, but it was heavy rain so the road was very wet, the driver was and older man and he did not seam bothered by that at all, and the guys were not nervous either, in fact most off them were asleep, Harry, Simon, Tobi and JJ were all fast asleep, and Vikk and Josh were nodding in and out off sleep, Ethan was just playing a game on his phone, not really bothered by anything, except laughing at JJ's snoring in the front seat.

"how long left?" Ethan asked

"just about an hour or so" the driver said back and Ethan just nodded and carried on playing his game, then all off a sudden there was a loud noise off the brake and the next thing Ethan knew was that they were on the side, and he was laying on Simon who was crushing Harry. And on the other end it was not much different, but there Vikk was the one being crushed and at that moment almost everyone woke up, except Tobi and Harry.

"what the hell" Simon said as he opened his eyes

"we need to get free, we are crushing Harry" Ethan moaned out, his leg was really hurting him, so it hurt him to move

"Harry, are you with me, can you hear me?" Simon asked as the youngest was not making any sounds, he was out, he had probably knocked his head when they turned as there was blood on the cracked window, on the other side off the car Vikk was crying as he was trying to get an unconscious Tobi off him, he was just holding his arm tight to his body, it did not look good, they could all see that strait away. Josh did not look to hurt, and neither did Simon, they were both just trying to get free to help the others, and stop crushing Harry and Vikk up against the window off the car.

"Tobi wake up man, are you alright?" Josh said frantic as Tobi was not making any movements and he looked like he was in bad shape

"hey are you OK in the front?" Simon called out to JJ and the driver

"yeah, I'm fine" JJ cried out, he was most likely just in shock

"what about the driver?"

"I think he is dead" JJ cried out as he was forced to look at the driver again, and that was not a pretty sight at all.

"JJ don't look, just close your eyes and keep calm" Josh told him as he knew that freaking out would not help the situation at all, but Vikk and Ethan were crying in the back, and JJ was crying in the front, Tobi and Harry were still out and Josh and Simon were trying to keep everyone calm, while trying to get themselves free from the car, but Simon's seat belt was broken so he could not for the life off him get free, and that worried him a lot because he was basically laying on top off Harry who did not look to good as his breathing was all over the place.