Jealous (KShaw)

I was listening to the chainsmokers - #Selfie and I thought off this idea.

"he was texting me all night last night, but I don't know if it's a booty call or not, do you think he is trying to make me jealous?" Harry asked as he threw a glass at the wall in the bathroom off the club he and his best friend Cal(freezy) were at.

"JJ want's you I just know it" Cal said as he was trying to sort out his hair, he was all sweaty from dancing all night with a girl he had met there.

"but he was with another guy out there, just flaunting it in my face, like look at me, I can get all the ass that I want, I hate him, I really do!" Harry spat out as he was going to punch the wall before Cal stopped him

"Harry, listen to yourself, If you want to get your man, go get him"

"that is the thing, I don't know if he wants me"

"ohh he wants you, he makes sure that you are looking before he kisses the other guy, her has been doing that all night, you are just to stupid to see it, you are also quite drunk"

"what should I do then?"

"make him jealous to?" Cal suggested

Harry took that strait to heart, he ran out off the bathroom and strait to the bar, he looked around for a few minutes before seeing a cute guy at the bar, he was the stereotype gay guy, he was very good looking to, so Harry bought himself two drinks to take over.

"how is the night treating you?" Harry asked

"very well now" the guy answered

"my name is Harry, what is your name?" Harry asked

"Oliver"

"that is a beautiful name, do you mind if I shout you a drink?" Harry asked

"no not at all" Oliver smiled as he took the drink form Harry's hand and then they went together to the couch aria off the bar. Laughing and Harry made sure that JJ saw that he was having a very good time without him.

After talking to Oliver for over 20 minutes, they both came to the conclusion that they were not each other type, Harry had confessed that he was only using him to make JJ jealous, and Oliver looked relieved, as it turns out, his booty call was the one that was all over JJ.

"we could work together, and both get what we want!" Oliver suggested.

"I like that idea, now let's go dance, and let's be all over each other" Harry suggested as he took Oliver's hand and dragged him to the dance floor, making sure that he got eye contact with JJ in the mean time, and he looked pissed.

After a steamy make out session and a few very upbeat songs Harry and Oliver went to the bar again, they both knew that there real targets had been watching, they had stopped flirting with one another, and Harry saw that JJ's lover boy, had gone after Oliver. Now Harry wanted JJ, and he wanted him now.

"what do you think you are playing at?" Harry heard behind him and he knew who it was strait away, there was no question about it

"two can play at this game you know" Harry smiled as he stood up, patting JJ on the chest

"where do you think you are going?" JJ yelled after Harry who smirked and walked outside, with JJ following close behind.

"you can't do that to me, I thought you like me?" JJ asked

"I do, you started it, by hooking up with that guy right in front off my face" Harry said a little louder than he wanted to

"Ohhh baby, were you jealous, is that what was going on in there?" JJ asked with a smirk on his face

"I think you were to!" Harry smirked back

"shut up" JJ smiled

"shut up and kiss me you jackass" Harry replied smilingbefore ramming JJ up against the wall in a deep kiss that lasted for felt likehours