Patience test gone wrong (Wroetozerk)

the Sidemen are the ages that they were in this video! (Media) 

prompt by IamGearsGaming

Filming a video for youtube can be a hard job, but it should be a lot off fun, or at least it should me most off the time, but this day was not fun for Harry Lewis, he was going to be filming with some off the Sidemen. They were filming the patience test for Simon's channel, they were going to be filming his one after Simon would give in and stand up. They had put plastic on the floor for protection and there was a chair in the middle. Simon was sitting down in the chair and then he just had to wait for the other boys to finish taking the things out off the fridge that they were going to be using to make him stand up.

After about 2 minutes off pouring things all over Simon, Harry and JJ were gonna run at him from both sides with whipped cream, but what Harry did not count on was that the plastic would be so slippery and as he ran to slap Simon his right foot slipped and he fell down with all his weight coming down on his left ankle as he fell do the ground, making the ankle crack under the pressure off his whole body weight.

"FUCK" Harry screamed out as he came down hard.

"you alright mate?" Simon laughed as he and everyone else just thought this had been a hilarious fail that would make the video better.

"nahh I landed on my ankle, it hurts" Harry moaned out as Josh came running over to him to get him off the floor, but as he was going to help Harry up he came off his injured ankle and it started hurting much more than it had been up to this point

"OWWWW, STOP" Harry screamed as Josh looked at him in surprise, because no one had thought that the boy had actually injured himself.

"what happened, what's wrong?" JJ asked him as everyone was around Harry looking very surprised at his reaction, Simon wondered if he should just stand up now, they would have to do something about this situation that Harry had gotten himself into, he would not even move from the floor.

"I think it's broken" Harry moaned out

"what did you do?" Tobi asked him as he came running from inside the kitchen where he had been preparing more stuff to pour all over Simon.

"I came down on my ankle as I slipped, I think it twisted under me, I think I heard it snap, it hurts" Harry told them and then the guys looked at each other worried about the 17 year old that was on the floor in pain.

"Harry we need to take a look at it, and it will make you feel better once you are not on top off it anymore, so I'm sorry but we have to move you" Josh told him as he took his hand

"I don't want to move, it hurts"

"I know, but you will feel better once it's over, I promise you that" Josh convinced him as Harry just nodded, he was in pain and he wanted it to stop, so listening to Josh was probably the best thing, even if he did not want to move.

"are you sure it will be better?" Harry moaned out

"yeah, trust me" Josh told him and Harry just nodded, his face showing the pain that he was in and the other Sidemen were trying there best to comfort the youngest.

"OK kiddo, take a deep breath and we are going to lift you up" Josh told him as he and JJ took under each arm

"OK JJ on the count off 3" Josh told him and JJ just nodded

"1,2 and 3" JJ said and he and Josh lifted Harry up, making the younger stomach turn as he threw up when his ankle flopped back to almost a normal place, but it still looked so swollen and it was staring to bruise, Josh just picked him up into his arms and carried him to the sofa where he put a pillow under his ankle to help with the pain, Simon was now at his side, they would just have to carry on the video later and he just went to grab Harry some water to clean his mouth out after throwing up and also Harry's leg was messed up and they had to take care off that first and they could finish filming later, so that was another good reason for Simon to stand up.