In your face (Minishaw) Pt. 1

Harry Lewis walked into school, just another day he thought to himself, his aim was the same as most other days, not get any attention drawn to himself and learn something, he was kind off a geek, he liked school, he just did not like the drama and all the stuff that came with the popular kids, they were so loud, always pretending to like one another and then bitch behind there backs. Harry was just not into that, he did not really have any friends, except Vikk, but he liked it that way, he did not need to be fake around Vikk, as he was the same as Harry, they both liked being quiet and study. That way no one would find out his secret, he was gay. And he did not want anyone to know.

Simon Minter was a hole another story, he was one off the popular kids, he was on the football team and he was the center forward, and that means that you score the goals, and that is a very good place to be if you want to be one off the popular kids, as Simon scored a goal in nearly every game. He had girls throw themselves at him as everyone wanted to date the number 1 goal scorer, but Simon was worried, worried that people would figure out his secret, he was gay. And he did not want anyone to find out.

Harry knew off Simon, well to be fair, no one in school did not know who Simon Minter was, but no one knew a Harry Lewis, even Simon had no idea who he was, but Harry had the biggest crush on Simon, and no one knew, because he had not told anyone that he was gay yet.

"Vikk, can we go to the game tonight, I'm in the mood to do something that I don't normally do" Harry asked as he and Vikk were walking home, Harry did not want to go alone, it would be so awkward to be there alone and have no one to talk to, in real life it would not be awkward, but to a socially awkward Harry it was a big deal, he could not go alone, then he would just end up not going at all, even thought he really wanted to.

"yeah sure, I've finished my homework for the week already, so I don't have anything else to do" Vikk nodded as Harry smiled.

"thanks Vikk, I'll be over at your house at 7:30 and we can walk there together" Harry said

"sounds like a plan" Vikk smiled as he walked into his house and Harry walked on by himself as he lived about 5 minutes from Vikk's house.

Harry's POV

I was exited for tonight, I had not gotten my hopes up that Vikk would say yes to going, he was not really into football, but he liked the cheerleaders, so I guess that was why he agreed to go, and to be fair, they are really talented and beautiful, but they are just not for me, I have my eye on Simon, not that it would do me any good as I don't stand a chance at getting him, first off all he is not gay, and second off all, he is popular and I'm a nobody, he has no idea who I am.

I arrive at Vikk's house at exactly 7:30, like I planed, I'm always on time, I can't be late, If I'm going to be late somewhere and I know it then I wont go, It's so embarrassing to walk in after things have started, I do this also if I'm late to class, even if it is just 5 minutes, I wont go in, I will just go to the library and study for the class that I was missing that be late.

Me and Vikk arrive at the stadium, a little early, well a lot early, it's 45 minutes until the game will start and no one is there, thankfully we both have a book to read so we just do that until the game starts, I do watch them warm up, or I watch Simon warm up, I just hope he does not notice me looking at him, thank god I have a book and I can just pretend that I'm reading whenever he comes to this end off the pitch, but to be fair, he will never see me looking, people are starting to arrive and most off his friends are there now, I can see him and his best friend Tobi warm up together, they are laughing at something, probably me.

Then the game starts, everyone is so loud, cheering our team on, and booing the other one, players running all around the pitch after the ball, I just hope that Simon will score, then I can see him smile, he is not having to much luck at the moment, the defense off the other team is solid, I zone in and out off the game, only really watching when Simon has the ball, but then I feel intense pain in my face as I fall backwards off the bench that I sit on, looking around in shock I see the ball next to me, oh my fucking god, did I just get hit in the face with the ball.