Computer says NO (Wroetolux)

"what the fuck is wrong with this stupid thing?" Harry yelled out as his brand new MacBook was giving him a hard time, it had frozen and the screen had changed color multiple time's today, and to top everything off he was in New York with Cal, Cal and JJ so it was not like he could just plug it into his computer screen's at home and just work it out, or work on his video on there, no, he had do just hope that it would behave while he finished editing this video. But it was just not looking good for him.

"what happened?" Callux asked as he came in, listening to Harry yell at his computer

"it keeps freezing, I hate this, fuck my life" Harry yelled out

"can't you just restart it?" Cal asked

"No, I don't want to lose all the editing that I've done for the last hour or so, I have to get this video out today, both Simon and Chris are uploading today"

"just tell twitter that your Mac is fucking up"

"and they will just laugh at me, nope, not right now, I just need this stupid thing to fucking work, I bought you like 2 weeks ago.. WHYYYY" Harry yelled at his computer

"well yelling at it will defiantly help the situation" Cal muttered

"fuck off Cal"

"as you wish" Cal laughed as he walked out off the living aria where Harry was trying to edit, JJ and Cal had gone out to get something to eat, Harry had stayed behind with Callux as they both had to edit, but this time it was only Harry who was struggling, and it was not because he did not have motivation to finish the video that he was making, the computer was fucking him over and he did not like it one bit.

After getting his computer to work again an hour later Harry was editing very fast, as he hoped that the problem was behind him now, but little did he know that just before was about to stop and look for music to put with the computer froze again the pink screen came back, making Harry rage even worse than before

"NOO, you stupid fucking peace off crap" he yelled as he really wanted to throw his Mac on the floor, but that would not be a bright idea, and he knew that.

"what happened?" Callux asked as he came out again

"the same thing happened again"

"what is wrong with this?"

"I have no idea, I need to get this video out today!"

"why?"

"because both Simon and Chris are doing so"

"just take this on twitter and tell them what keeps happening to your computer, this is not your fault, I know I just told you this and you told me to fuck off, but I'm telling you again, they will be most pissed if you just don't tell them anything. better to be honest about why this video might be a bit late" Cal said and Harry just nodded, as he did what Cal suggested. 

"I know it's not my fault, but it kinda is, I could have started earlier than I did, I was like yeah, I can finish this today, no problem, but the computer says no"

"quoting little Britain are we?" Cal laughed at him

"shut up"

"common, let's do something while we wait for your computer to unfreeze"

"what do you have in mind?"

"eating, I'm so fucking hungry" Cal said as he dragged Harry out the door. 

An

Sorry this is kinda crap.