Here for you (Wroetostar)

promt by 

It was a rainy day, perfect for this situation, everyone was sad, so the sky pouring rain was very fitting. 

Harry and Vikk had just come back from the hospital, Harry had been sick for the past two weeks, he could not eat anything, he did not want to eat anything, because it just made him feel ill and the other Sidemen were getting really worried about what was going on with there youngest member, so they had made him an appointment with a doctor, Harry would never do it himself, he hated going to the doctor, he had the same attitude as many other people. 

"It's fine, I'm fine, It's just a bug" he told them over and over again, and for the first two weeks they believed him, they just nodded and did nothing, they all cared for Harry when he was feeling ill, but he was just getting worse and worse. 

"hey Harry, how did it go?" Simon asked as he and Vikk came through the door at the Sidemen house. 

"I think we need to call a meeting" Vikk said as he just lead a quiet Harry into the living room where he just sat down and did not say a word, he looked like he was in shock and the others released that something must have happened, because he never acted like that, he was always upbeat and trying something new. 

"Harry, are you OK?" Simon asked him as he came into the living room and took Harry's hand to make him look him in the eyes, but Harry did not even look up, he did not want to look up, he did not want to tell anyone what had happened at the doctors, but Vikk had told him that the rest would need to know, and his family would need to know, and everyone would be there for him, because they all loved him. 

When everyone was in the living room, just looking at Harry who was in obvious pain, more emotionally than physically, but non the less, it was hard for everyone to look at him like that, they all knew that the news could not be good, and they were right 

"Harry do you want to talk?" Josh asked him, but Harry just shook his head

"do you want me to tell them for you?" Vikk asked and Harry just nodded again, looking down on to the floor, he did not want to see there faces when they would find out, it would brake there hearts. 

"the doctor had some bad news" Vikk started "they found a tumour in his stomach, and we need to take him back in tomorrow to find out if it is a cancer  tumour or a benign, because they are going to take a biopsy, they don't think that it had spread anywhere else and that is why they think its benign, but because he has been feeling so ill, it is more likely to be cancer, because we were told that benign tumours were symptomless, except in rare cases"

"so you might have cancer?" Ethan chocked out as he looked over to Harry who had started crying, he was in shock and he was so scared, the others were as well, but this was not happening to them, it was happening to there friend. 

"ohhh Harry, come here" Josh said as he stood up and hugged Harry tight, "we are all here for you, whatever the outcome is, I love you so much" he whispered as Harry completely broke down in his arms, the others just held each other and Tobi stood up to hug Vikk, who was obviously taking this very hard as well. 

"I'm scared Josh, I'm so scared" Harry whispered into the elder man's ear 

"I know, and that is OK, but you are strong and brave and I believe in you 100%" Josh told him back and Harry just nodded, not wanting to let go off Josh.

"Harry, let's get you to bed, we need to be at the hospital early in the morning" Vikk told him as he took Harry's hand into his and they walked off to Vikk's room. 

It was still pouring rain when they all went to bed, nervous and scared for what was to happen, but whatever would happen, they would be there for Harry, because he would need them.