The Car

A car, it came out of nowhere, everyone saw how Harry flew, it was a horrific sight as they could see the shock and the pain go through his face as he got hit, everything had gone in slow motion and there was nothing that anyone could have done to prevent this accident, the driver had just come around a bend way to fast, and Harry had gone to get a football that he himself had kicked over the fence, the other Sidemen were talking and laughing, but they all heard a scream, 

"HARRY!" Charlie, one of the Sidemen's crew and Ethan's flatmate screamed as he started running, the rest looking over and following him swiftly, Josh stood still to pick up his phone and ring 999 before he started running as well. Hearing Harry scream and curse like a sailor, and no wonder, being hit by a car had obviously hurt.

"999, what is your emergency"

"hi, um, my friend just got knocked down by a car"

"what is your location sir"

"at the football ground between roads A3036 and A3603."

"is he awake?"

"yes, he is screaming"

"is he on the ground?"

"yes,"

"where does he feel the most pain"

"don't know yet, I'm running over there"

"how fast was the car going?"

"don't know, I did not see it happen, but its a 30km street if that helps."

"is he moving?"

"I don't know, I can't see him right now, he is still screaming, is someone on there way?" Josh asked the man on the phone.

"I've sent an ambulance your way sir, can you give me more info on the person that was hit."

"his name is Harry Lewis and he is 23 years old"

"height and weight?"

"5'8, and about 80-85kg"

"thank you sir"

"he looks bad" Josh told the man on the phone, and he was getting really worried about his friend, but he could not help it but to think about the fact that this might halter some Sidemen Sunday/Saturday filming dates, but thankfully they had pre-filmed 3 Saturday video's and this video that they were filming was there 2nd Sunday video. But they had a studio booked for this coming Friday and as it was Monday it was not to likely that Harry would be making it.

"are you there yet?" the man asked as he could hear Harry moaning on the ground and a lot of talking in the background

"yeah, Simon let me through" Josh said as he got down next to Harry,

"Harry where does it hurt, I'm on the phone with the 999 operators, they need to know"

"my leg, left thigh, and my head is killing" Harry moaned out, his eyes were screwed shut as he was in absolute agony, there was blood on the ground at his head and he had a bleeding cut at his right elbow and his head that would need some stitches.

"He feels pain in his head and his left thigh" Josh reported back

"any pain in the neck or back?" Josh got asked so he asked Harry

"yeah, my lower back and hips are sore" Harry said to Josh as he held on to Simon's hand, he was in so much pain and they could all see that. he was trying to breath through the pain, but it was so hard.

The ambulance was on its way and Harry was glad, his thigh was killing him, he was on his side and there were a lot of people around him and talking to him, but he could not focus, his head would not let him focus on anything other than the extreme pain that was going through his leg, he knew Simon was holding his hand, and he knew the Sidemen were standing around him looking on, alongside Charlie, Kon, and a few other crew members that had been filming, he wanted to know if they had gotten the accident on film, he wanted to know, but he could not ask, all that came out of his mouth was a moan or a scream. He had screamed a lot.