I dont feel well (wroetobehz) part 2

Harry was feeling much better the day after surgery to remove his appendix, he had mainly sleept through the day and the nurses gave him drugs to feel better, needless to say Harry was missing them as he was sat in Ethan's car on the way back home to the halo tower, but then again, he did not feel as bad as last time he was in this car.

"Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah, just a bit sore"

"No wonder, you had surgery just yesterday"

"Well I was there, I should know" Harry smiled as Ethan shook his head and laughed

" I know that, I staied with you until they removed it, and I was still there when you woke up again"

Yeah, with a camera in my face"

"What, you might have a viral video on your hands, you dont make much sence normally, just wait until you look over the footage"

"Ohhh god, did I say sonething stupid?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" Ethan laughed

"Was I that embarrasing, did I offend anyone?"

"You manage that with your twitter and you are not on drugs when using that, or at least I hope not, but no you were just making everyone laugh, anf you were talking about your swag and the fact that you are one savege mother fucker that cant be stopped"

"Shut up" Harry shook his head, he haf no memory off any off this

"As you wish" Ethan laughed

"Anyone else see this footage?"

"Yeah, me and Tobi were there, but the rest saw the video when they came to visit"

"Who came?"

"How much do you remember about yesterday?"

"Clearly not much"

"Well, Simon and Josh came when you were out off recovery, and then the tower gang came"

"I thought I had dreamt that"

"They gave you some good drugs"

"I guesd so, you need to fill me in on what I said" Harry told Ethan as they came to a stop, and Harry just moaned out as he had to move

"Take it easy, lets get you to bed"

"Thanks Ethan"

"No need to thank me"

"I think I do need to, you have bern with me almost the hole day, I'm very glad that you are here"

"Thanks Harry, now lets go, you need to get some rest." Ethan smiled as he helped Harry walk to the lift and then they went up to Ethans floor,

"I can be on my own you know"

No, your doctor would not allow you to go, unless you would stay with someone, and I tend to honor that, now go lay down on the spare bed, I will bring you simething to eat"

"Thanks Ethan"

"Try to get some rest"

"I will try"

"Want me to stay with you untill you fall asleep"

"Thanks Ethan"

"You are very welcome, just try to get better"

"I will try" Harry smiled as he laid down, fallings asleep within 10 minutes off hitting the pillow anf getting his pain meds.