You will be fine (KShaw) pt 3

Harry was getting better after that accident, after JJ had confessed his love for him everything went on smoothly, JJ was happy and Harry was happy, in heart at least, he was still recovering physically. There were a lot off things that he would not be able to do, or even allowed to do when he would be able to go home again. JJ told him not to worry about anything, he would take care off him, Simon, Josh and Vikk would also be there so there was no shortage off help around the house. 

Today was the day that Harry was allowed to go home, he was still very sore and had to take a lot off medications that JJ needed to help him remember, he also had to get plenty off rest and he was not allowed to do anything that was hard, he was only allowed to walk around, and the doctors did not want him to do that when he was alone, so he needed a lot off help, but JJ was more than ready to help him, he wanted to do everything for Harry. He even had to learn how to do propper smoothies, because the doctors had told Harry that he could not eat everything, he was not allowed to eat hard foods, only fruits and soft things that were not to hard to digest. 

"Si, come here a sec" JJ yelled to Simon who was in the living room

"what?"

"taste this. is this good? I made it for Harry as he cant eat normal food yet" he asked as he handed Simon a glass off green smoothie

"what the hell is this?"

"a smoothie"

"looks like someone threw up in a glass, smells like it to" Simon said pulling his face 

"taste it"

"you taste it" Simon shot back, they then agreed to both taste it at the same time

"EWWWW" Simon yelled as he tried his best to swallow

"FFS" JJ just said as he put down the glass

"are you trying to finish the poor kid off" Simon asked shocked 

"how the hell do you make a smoothie then?" JJ asked 

"I've no idea, but not like this, that is for sure" Simon laughed as he helped JJ make a new one, with only apples, strawberry's, mango and banana. that tasted much better. Then JJ went to his room where his boyfriend was laying in bed, he was asleep, he was supposed to rest as much as possible so JJ was not going to wake him up, the smoothie could wait until he would wake up again, so JJ just put it in his mini fridge that was in his room and then he laid down next to Harry  with his laptop and started to edit some video's that he was going to be putting up for the next few days, he had not uploaded since the car accident, he still had the stitches in his head, but he was otherwise OK, it was only Harry who was still in pain. 

"JJ" Harry moaned out as he woke up

"what is it babe? are you in pain?"

"no, I just want a hug" Harry smiled as JJ came closer, letting Harry snuggle into him, they then just turned on the TV and found something to watch on Netflix. 

"babe, I made you dinner"

"you know I'm not allowed to eat solid food" Harry said confused 

"I made you a smoothie"

"you?" Harry said, looking confused

"yes me, who else"

" I would have guessed Josh or Simon, do you even know how to use a blender?" Harry asked 

"how dare you question the almighty KSI" JJ asked trying to sound shocked but that only made Harry laugh. 

"sorry babe" Harry smiled as JJ got up to get him the glass

"here you go babe, give it a try" 

"It's actually very good, you did good" Harry said kissing JJ

"and now you taste good as well" JJ laughed as he kissed Harry again.